C-5

Marseille waited for Ana's instructions to proceed!

The alliance anticipated serious gains via a European wide surveillance op. They sanctioned Antonio's agile team to lift the 20 blind Benidorm operatives.

Antonio's network moved on precise reconnaissance. Early morning walkers saw nothing as the cartels operatives were lifted at street level. They were handed over to the Guardia civil at a Carrefour carwash.

The lifting techniques replicated IRA tactics. Operatives were hooded and purposely distressed. After which the Guardia Civil took them to various stations. On arrival they were charged with direct membership of an international criminal cartel. During the process Andy's sight was blinded.

Ana instructed Marseille to activate the credit cards. The runners utilized the cards to purchase pounds & dollars from an illegitimate Hungarian currency trader. He was the primary interface for laundering IRA money.

180,000$ was introduced to Marseille's narcotics trade. Western union transfers saw 90,000£ issued to hidden identities & corresponding passports of known cartel operatives.

The 90k was unrecoverable yet the provocative sting meant leaving a trail. Credit cards were in overdraft and left with the narcotics in a stolen car. This was a BMW coupe lifted in Elche, it too was left behind.

Andy and the operatives were paralysed. He couldn't get to his cash packets and the operatives were suffering from PTSD. All their phones, laptops and paperwork were officially seized by the Guardia Civil.