Oct - 2008

Fri 03th

Sufficient intel on those delivering to cold points justified Antonio's actions. He authorized sporadic raids on properties in Benidorm and across the Costa. At 4am his team raided the processing facility. A simultaneous raid on a BP station in Elche found a dead load of 600 piled tubes of solid cocaine. 48M of product was concealed in a dry storage tank. 

Sat 04th

Those arrested in Benidorm were IRA members. A blind operative in Elche was connected to the source and the cartel. His personal canister produced intel on the European supply chain. The cartel was operating out of Monaghan and they controlled the Northern Ireland operatives.

Sun 05th

Antonio's team analysed a savage response. 

At 11.00 pm the surveillance team recorded the IRA source being lifted by the cartel. Dressed as Guardia Civil officers a three man team pulled him at his apartment. He was taken and executed on waste ground. The termination process was recorded via dashcam and CCTV. The body was recovered as evidence. 

Mon 06th

2.30 am, Ana casually entered a Strip-club in Torrevieja and used 9 bullets, 3 per head, to decimate their team. The executions occurred at a private performance booth. A clean removal resulted in zero interference. Interpol were not informed. 

Tue 07th

6.45 am Antonio's team lawfully encircled and stopped a transit van in Caple. The cargo was cocaine and the cartels laundered cash. Armed officers shot and killed four individuals. Bodycams recorded the events. Two police officers were killed during the process. 

7.30 am the cargo was analysed and traced to accounts in NI. The murder of Guardia Civil officers was a divisional breach. Interpol wanted Intel on everyone.

Thu 09th

1.00 pm Antonio sat in front of Interpol's investigation unit. He was interviewed as a unique line of Intel.  He requested absolute confidentially for Ana. His reasons justified the request. Ana had useful links with the IRA. She was an incognito resource to be used against the cartel!