Aug - 2008

Sat 16th 

Moroccan night workers, girls, rarely interfered with Antonio's routine patrol in Calpe.

He himself was of Moroccan heritage and he felt protecting these girls was an unquestionable duty. The radio call came in, requesting backup to a violent assault on the Moroccan girls and his patrol was the first to the scene outside the sauna lounge. 

On arrival he and his colleague jumped out of the car to witness the affects of an acid and razor attack. The victims faces were violently disfigured and their clothes were ripped to shreds!

Within an hour Antonio had located the perpetrator. He fired warning shots at the cars side panels before pulling him out with force. The arrest procedures resulted in extensive paperwork. He finally headed home at 8.30am. 

The aftermath saw 3 girls hospitalised and dozens of working girls interviewed as part of the Guardia Civils investigation!  

Wed 27th

All investigation information was received in confidence. An anonymous tip-off was irrelevant, as the information concerned an optician in Calpe. According to the caller it was a "cold point" for cocaine collections. 

Intel wasn't case specific yet the caller had a distinctive Moroccan accent. The optician was Spec-savers and the call came from Essex, UK. Antonio was given charge to proceed and raid the premises under a search warrant. 

Thu 28th

The trans girls trusted Antonio. He wasn't a friend or a client but he ran a zero abuse policy. They confided that drugs were supplied from Spec-savers. One of the girls confirmed the UK mobile number was that of an ex-male night worker. He was well aware the callers motive was retribution.

Fri 29th

Antonio's team spent all night observing the premises. Their reward arrived at 6.00am. Two hours prior to opening an individual with keys, made a delivery and left 25min later. The entire process was recorded on street cameras. The car and owner was traced to Altea. 

Sat 30th

Finding cocaine was the objective but protecting intel was critical. They entered at 10.00am and searched everywhere. Concealed behind a Gucci display unit they found thousands of vacuum sealed credit cards, banking cheques, property deeds and passports. In a lower level compartment they found the prize, 16 boxes of 12x200ml contact lens solutions. Antonio knew they contained soluble cocaine, but they were seized for falsified barcodes along within everything else. 

Staff members were taken in for interview!