"He must be missing his mother. This brat always does this when she leaves him with me." The man grumbled playfully glaring at his son making Hazel nod her head.

"I think he's hungry that's why." She said making the man nod his head. Finally, a beautiful pale woman approached them with a gentle smile plastered over her lips.

"Harry, what did you do this time?" She questioned sighing out and making the man look at her in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me, woman? It's him who was being a brat and not shutting up! " He complained only to earn a slap on his shoulder from his wife who glared at him.

"Don't you dare to blame my son! It must be you." Harry groaned shaking his head.

"If only I wouldn't have loved him so much I would have thrown him in a sea a long time ago." Saying that he earned a gasp from his wife. Kissing his son's forehead he walked away and Hazel noticed he approached her mother.

"Hazel right?" Hazel turned her head to the beautiful woman who smiled at her. Hazel nodded her head still confused about who this couple was.

"I am Rose Kale. And that's my husband Harry Kale." Hazel finally nodded realizing who that man was. Harry Kale brother of Amelia Kale or more like Amelia Storm.

Hazel's grandparents from her mother's side were really close to Kales that's why her mother was a close friend of Harry's mother. But after their accident and Harry's parents' death, they weren't much in contact. Even kales tried to help provide for Hazel as she was too young when she lost her father but her grandmother refused the help as it came from Hazel's mother's side and her grandmother hated her mother from the core.

"I see. Sister Amelia, she didn't come?" Hazel questioned making Rose sigh.

" She wanted to but her husband had excessive work and well he loves his wife way too much to let her go alone. So giving in she stayed back. But don't tell your mother we have to excuse her saying she's unwell." Hazel chuckled nodding her head.

" Your son is really cute." Rose smiled watching her son raising his tiny arms and making cute noises for her to pick him up which she did.

Hazel noticed how Harry kept on glancing at his wife and son and smiling from time to time as he talked with people around. She could see how madly he was in love with his wife while Rose seemed to reciprocate his feelings as she glanced at Harry a few times as well.

"You two love each other a lot." Hazel unconsciously said making Rose smile at her.

"Well if you had seen us two years ago you wouldn't be saying this." Hazel frowned.

"There was a time Harry hated me more than anything." This shocked Hazel. He seemed to be so much in love with his wife that it seemed impossible that there might be a time he despised her.

"There was a time he used to get disgusted by the mere glance of mine. And you know I don't blame him. My crime no my sin deserved that hate." Hazel watched as tears filled in Rose's eyes as she continued.

"I even lost the hope to live anymore. There was a time I wanted to disappear. There was a time when I used to think nothing can make him forgive him and accept me as my sin was really big. Even though he hurt me a lot but something in me just wasn't ready to try and be happy even after he gave me the forgiveness I craved for so long. Even after he accepted our relationship I still wanted to disappear I just felt tired." Hazel's heart squeezed as something about her words made her remember someone. A small smile appeared on Rose's face as she gently wiped the tear that escaped her eyes.

"But then I still remember the day when I saw him begging me on his knees to not leave him. To let him be selfish just once and let him make me give our imperfect relationship the last chance. I just couldn't hold myself and decided to try just once." Rose said letting out a deep breath. She smiled at Hazel who seemed drown in her thoughts.