Chp-30

Author Pov

"My God!" Ella exclaimed pulling the pieces out of his flesh but Cyrus didn't even move from his spot. His eyes were stuck on a confused and petrified lamb who kept on staring at his bloody hand.

Ella pulled the handkerchief out of her bag and wrapped it around his bloody hand. He finally blinked coming out of his irate trance when one of his partners approached him with a worried gaze.

"Mr. Sylvester I think you should get it treated. I would prefer you to go to the guest room I will ask the servant to call a doctor." Cyrus glanced at frozen Hazel before looking at the man.

"It's fi----" Suddenly something snapped in his mind and an evil smirk appeared on his lips.

"Sure." Ella tried following him but he stopped her.

"You stay with the guests. I will handle it." He told her and Ella reluctantly left him.

His eyes fell on Creed who understood his order and nodded his head. Cyrus walked near petrified Hazel who clutched her dress in fear. He glared at her walking passed by her but not before brushing his rigid shoulder against her frozen one.

She finally let out a sigh of relief when he disappeared from there. She closed her eyes feeling relieved but soon it got snatched by the man who stood in front of her.

"Make an excuse and go to the bathroom on the second floor." With that, he walked away not giving her the slightest chance to protest. It wasn't a statement instead it was an order and she already knew even though the words were said by Creed but they were that wolf's words.

She hesitantly went to the waiter. "E-Excuse me." The man turned around nodding his head.

" Yes, mam?"

"Where is the bathroom on the second floor? My friend went to the second floor and she didn't come yet so I wanted to check on her." The waiter nodded his head telling her the direction of the bathroom.

She walked upstairs reaching the second floor. She followed the direction the waiter told her and before she could open the door of the restroom the door beside it got slammed open. A large hand grabbed her dainty wrist roughly jerking her body inside the room.

He slammed the door shut harshly pinning her back against the door. She yelped out in pain snapping her eyes wide open in shock. His glaring hard eyes met her fearful shakey ones.

He punched the door beside her head making her flinch in dread. "I am so fucking angry right now!" He growled leaning to her face.

She had to press the back of her head against the door as he decreased the difference between their faces. His nose collided with her making her clutch her dress in horror. What did she even do?

"Why the fuck am I so mad!?" He again growled punching the other side of the door.

She jumped on her spot not understanding what was wrong with this psycho? He was angry and it seemed like he didn't even know why was he even so damn infuriated.

Cyrus gazed at her scared teary eyes questioning himself again and again. What was wrong with him? Why was he so damn angry watching that man trying to approach her? He wanted nothing than to crush his throat and suck the life out of him the moment he said he wants her.

Her! His woman! His girl! She's his. She can't be anyone else but his. And even the thought of her being with someone else other than him burnt his insides.

"You are mine! Fucking mine!" She flinched breathing heavily in fear.

He grabbed the back of her neck smashing his lips against her. He kissed her roughly showing no mercy at all. She gasped out in the kiss as he bit her lower lip harshly. Her hands flew to his covered biceps clutching them tightly because of his assault.