𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 •𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10•

Harry's POV

I open my eyes finally deciding that it's about time to wake up, a smile forming on my lips as last night's memories downed on me. I look beside me just to be met with the empty side of the bed my smile slowly disappearing.

He's gone...

Did I go too far last night? Did he not like last night at all? Does this mean that he expects me to leave now? Was he still mad at me for bringing Cassie at the dinner? I never apologized to him for it, so he probably is mad.

I'm starting to overthink every step and breath that I took last night, questioning my own existence at some point. My eyes start to tear up as my breathing quickens and I am about to have a panic attack.

I'm too busy trying to calm down that I didn't notice the new presence in the room so only when he is in front of me I recognize him. "L-Louis-" I whisper while making grabby hands at him and soon enough I am in his arms safe and sound.

"Haz, what's wrong, love?" He asks worried.

"You were gone..." I nuzzle into him more "I thought you left me..." I explain.

"My lovely, I just went to get some breakfast, I don't think any of us would enjoy a meal made by me." He says jokingly but also truthfully. "I should have just ordered it online... I'm so sorry, love." He apologizes regret filling his voice.

"'S ok..." I whisper "I was overthinking... Thought I went too far last night." I say refering to the blow job, Louis pulled away a little at that.

"Harry..." he paused "Look at me, love." But I don't, so Louis lifted my head up a little by holding my chin up "Harry, last night it was not just you it was us and for the record, Styles, I loved last night. One of the best nights of my life, actually." He exclaimed making me smile a little.

"Mine too..." I truthfully say.

We look at each other for a while my eyes switching from his beautiful blue eyes to his rosy lips, that look so kissable right now. He seems to be thinking the same thing as he starts to slowly lean in and so do I.

But of course the fucking phone had to ruin the moment and Louis does not hesitate to show his annoyance as he picks it up.

"For God's sake, Zayn, can a man not snog in peace?!" He shouts to the phone making me giggle at him which makes him smile at me and wink.

"Yes, Zayn, Harry is here-" he pauses then rolls his eyes
"There is no one here other than me and Harry, Zayn." He pauses again "Yeah- Zayn as much as I would love to wait for you to process all this information, you actually interrupted something so, BYE!" Louis hangs up.

"So where were we?" He asks with a smile which makes me smile wider cupping his cheeks and bringing him closer as I kiss his lips he did not kiss back at first but then slowly started to kiss me back as he puts his hand behind my neck pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

"Here." I whisper our lips barely touching and I smirk as I pull back and get up. "'M hungry, what did you get for breakfast." I head for the kitchen.

It was quiet for a second but soon enough Louis' voice can be heared as he yells "Harreh! You fooking tease!" Which just makes me laugh.

I enter the kitchen where I find the table made as breakfast is waiting for us.
"I hate you so much sometimes..." he grumbles sitting down on a chair crossing his arms.

"You're such a big baby." I laugh as Louis just sticks his tounge out at me.

~~~

Today has to be the best day of my life. A day where I got to let myself go and be comfortable around Louis. No talking about the past, no cheating, no nothing. Today it was Louis and Harry and that's it.

"Hey, Lou..."I whisper as we are currently cuddling on the couch, to my request which Louis was more than happy to accept.

"Hm..." he hums softly as i cuddle closer to him.

"You're quiet comfy..." I mumble as a lazy smile forms on my lips.

"Is that so, love?" Louis chuckles.

"Mhm..." I hum in agreement.

"Well so are you, darling." He whispers in my ear making me shiver as I feel butterflys errupt in my stomach.

After this little converstation we were silent again and a comfortable silence fell over.

Until I speak up again. "Lou..."

"Haz."

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."