𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 •𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6•

Harry's POV

Since the night that I talked with him let's just say that I have started to get back into the old habits, alcohol, drugs, sex, and more alcohol.

Even if it has been two weeks now I just can't get over the fact that my heart still keeps on beating faster for him, how I just loved the look of hope and want as he looked at me, how I just wanted to feel his warmth and be in his arms.

I just want all of these thoughts and feelings to go away though, I am perfectly fine without him.

Perfectly fine...

It's been years since we broke up and yet I still can't just move on, all the things we have been through just to throw them into the trash as if they were nothing, all these memories that I used to smile at when they popped in my head now are the cause of a panic attack.

And then again when I think about our break up, something just doesn't add up, I don't know what or why but I just don't understand. One minute and I and he were together kissing and saying 'I love you' and then the next thing you know I just find out my boyfriend cheated on me. It couldn't be a stunt somebody would have told me let it be Louis or the management, somebody -anyone for God's sake- should have told me but what if-

I mean I never really talked about it with anyone, it is a foreign topic to talk about with me, so it's just my point of view but if- no, no, there is no way! If Louis didn't cheat then he would have told me even if he had to tie me up and tape my mouth shut so I would listen but then again...

Would he?....

I groan "Stop, stop, shut up!..."I cover my ears trying to shut my brain up. False hope, all of this is false hope.

We have been here Harry! We have gone through this, Louis has had his chances to explain and he didn't. That's it.

I look at my phone,

10:30 pm

I sigh not knowing what to do...

Niall is probably at Zayn's, I would gladly go and hang out with them but I know that where is Zayn there is Louis too. So it's a no-no for me.

I open my phone and try to find a way to entertain myself, games? I don't feel like even trying. Netflix? Not in the mood.

And that's when I smirk there is nothing better to entertain you other than your crazy fans.

I think of an app where I can stalk them...

I try to remember that app that Niall likes to read books and fanfictions, he always shows me little paragraphs of the stories, which mind you, are hilarious.

What was the app called though?

15 minutes later

After a lot of searching, I finally found it, downloaded it, and made a profile.

So now, for the most creative fans in the world.

I type out into the search box 'Larry Stylinson' I chuckle Niall just loved to read these, I don't know if he still does though.

Anyways, soon enough I find a story to read.

~~~

I wheeze as I look at the comment again, no, I can't, I think I'm dying, that's it.

I always knew that I and Louis weren't the best at keeping our relationship a secret and I get that but that bad?

The comment section is hilarious and there is this one person who is just so funny, they just made my day (night actually), so I decide to take a look at their profile and follow them.

I tap conversations and there was a comment they left just yesterday.

ObViOuSlY larry isn't real! I mean Harry did not just sing a breakup song on his show just for Louis to do the same as he also cries in the middle of singing. I mean oBvIoUsLy, it's just a coincidence!
(Somebody get these two to have a proper conversation, they need it)

What show are they talking about? Louis responded to my song?

I quickly search for it on YouTube and soon enough I find it.

Louis is singing a cover.

I raise the volume to the max on my phone and listen to the lyrics.

When you know I can't let go
Beat my heart all black and blue
'Cause it ain't half as bad as
What I put you through
Put you through

I know you won't forgive me
And you probably don't believe me
But this isn't easy
No, this isn't easy
I swear it's like I'm grieving
Like a part of me is leaving
And I can't forgive me
I hope you believe me

So tell me I'm a waste of love
Tell me that I'm not enough
Say you hope I see the truth
That I won't find anyone like you
Tell me you don't care anymore
When you know I can't let go
Beat my heart all black and blue
'Cause it ain't half as bad as
What I put you through
Whoa, whoa
What I put you through
Yeah
What I put you through

And by the end of the video, I was sure he was crying.

But why? He cheated and he is in a relationship. Why would he care anymore?

I sigh as now I was not in the mood to read any more fanfictions.

The question why not leave me alone as I try to sleep this away?

He doesn't care, it's just a song.

Why would he anyways?