𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 •𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2•

Niall's POV

"I am worried about him, Li!" I sigh as I look at the camera that showed Liam's face, who now was doing what he did best and that was listening to me rant about how worried I am about Harry.

And look I know that he is all grown and crap but Harry can handle a lot of things but one thing, he was never able to handle well was his break up with Louis.

"Liam, I don't want Harry to go back to his old self the bad and broken one the one where he fakes a smile and is not happy...! You don't know how hard it is for me to watch him hurt like that..."

"Niall I get it but- wait- Zayn is calling..."

"Add him." I whisper.

"Hey, guys..." Zayn's face pops on the side of the screen

"Hi, Z!" Liam greeted back.

"Hey Nialler what's wrong?"

"Harry." I simply say which was all Zayn needed to know to understand what I mean.

"He found out, didn't he?" Which I just nodded to.

"Yeah Niall, Harry is gonna be alright, don't worry..." Liam tried to stay positive.

Don't get me wrong I trust Harry but to been only two months since Harry has been getting better and that he has stayed clean and I have seen enough to know that Louis is a very sensitive topic for him so finding out what he just did is a lot to take after what he went through.

"Lou is miserable too..." Zayn spoke up.

Since Harry and Louis broke up we never got to meet up as a band all 5 of us.

I was the one who stuck with Harry and Zayn with Louis, Liam was kinda there for all of us. Harry and Louis would never agree on hanging out if one of the two was there so it's just me, Zayn, and Liam.

"We need to do something..." Liam said which made me roll my eyes.

"Yeah? You think?" I sarcastically say.

"Ha ha, very funny Nialler." He said.

"He is right though," Zayn spoke up "This is not healthy for any of us."

"You are telling me? I went to Harry's to check up on him this morning, you know, to see if he drank or smoked but let me tell you. He didn't!"

"Is that a bad thing?" Liam asked.

"Kinda. Let me describe what happened."

Flashback Niall's POV

I enter Harry's house with the spare key which Harry himself have me and looked around searching for any bottles of alcohol or any smelling any smoke but there was nothing the house is just how it was since yesterday afternoon when I left.

"Harry!" I call out.

"Kitchen!"

I head for the kitchen.

"Good morning," Harry said with a smile.

"Morning, how are you?" I ask straight away. 

"Great actually, excited for the show tomorrow."

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

"About what?"

"You know!"

"Ni, there is nothing to talk about, he just is going out with his girlfriend, normal. I don't care it's his life."

"So you are fine with it?" I ask.

"Yup!"

Silence

.

.

.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked after taking a bite of his toast.

End of Flashback

"I swear guys he is planning something there is no way Harry is so fine with it. No way!"

"But what then?" Zayn asked.

"Guess we have to wait and see." Liam muttered, "But in the meantime..."

"What is in you bright big head Lima?" I ask as a smile creeps up my lips suddenly excited because I know for a fact that Liam is about to say something that has two ways of turning out and it will be either:

-Good

Or

-Fucking bad

But damn I am ready for it, I will do anything for my friends to be happy, and I mean anything.

"Listen carefully I have a plan..."

Anything.