𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 •𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7•

Harry's POV

"Harry please!" Niall begs for the millionth time but I just shake my head.

"I am not coming and that's final Niall." I say determined.

It's been an hour now that Niall is trying to make me go out with him, Zayn and we know who else. I am determined that I won't go.

"Harry... How long has it been since we last went out together and had fun? Zayn is leaving London in a week and you met him just once only for, what? 5 minutes?" I look down, great floor I love the color of the wood, very interesting color I would say.

"Yeah, exactly!" He looks at me for a short moment and then speaks again "You don't even have to talk to him if you don't want to. Just, please Harry..." he looks at me for any kind of response which just made him sigh. "I miss the old you..." he whispered but I heard him. Niall leaves and shuts the door loudly which he probably did to piss me off since he knows how much I hate it when the door gets slammed.

I miss the old you... What does he even mean by that? This is me. I am Harry.

I may not understand what he meant by that last statement, but I know that he is right, I don't even remember the last time we had a good time together as a group.

I sigh and grab my phone, sliding into my contacts and texting Niall.

Me:
Ok I will be there.

Not even two minutes passed and he replied which just made me smile.

My Irish bestie:
REALLY?! I LOVE YOU! CURLY!❤😍☺😚😍❤🙈💖💖💖

Me:
Yes but under one condition

My Irish bestie:
Anything my amazing Curly ❤❤❤

Me:
I can bring somebody with me.

My Irish bestie:
Anything. See you tonight, babe❤❤❤🙈😍😍🥰🙈❤😍🥰❤🥰❤❤

I chuckle at the unnecessary emojis and my best friend's excitement. If it makes him so happy then I am surely going out more often with him.

I smile.

~~~

Louis POV

"Did I not tell you?" Zayn asks.

"What?"

"Niall finally convinced Harry to come along with us but I think he mentioned that Harry is bringing somebody with him."

My heart skips a beat at that, Harry is gonna be there too...
That's when my eyes widen "Harry is coming along?!" I shout and look at Zayn with worried eyes.

"Yeah? Do you not want to come along anymore?" He asks with worried and sad eyes.

"What- No, no, that's not it!" I reassure him "it's just that, what the fuck am I gonna wear, Zee?!" I ask worried, running around trying to find something in my room to wear.

He bites his lip trying to hold in a laugh "Did we just go back in time?" He asked not being able to hold his laughter in anymore.

I glare at him " Zayn I swear-"

"Lou you look perfect in the clothes that you are wearing you don't have to change." I look at him.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now let's go. We can't leave Harry hanging like this now, can we?" He asked jokingly.

"Zayn." I say in a serious tone "Do me a favor and shut up." He laughs.

"Sure, boobear!" He pinches my cheeks.

"That's it! Come here, now!" Zayn laughs and runs as I chase him.

~~~

We are in a cute little restaurant that Niall reserved for us because well it's Niall and what is better for Niall other than food and his friend?

Niall and Zayn are having a very heated conversation over- I don't really know what- but they are having a conversation, I am too busy bouncing my leg up and down glancing at the entrance doors, and waiting for a certain curly-haired man.

I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not excited to see Harry, it doesn't matter whether he hates me right now, I still am excited to see him and his beautiful eyes.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't even glance at me once, I will continue loving him even if I do it from afar.
I know that Harry will never forgive me for what I did so I am fine with loving him from afar, I know that my heart will only beat for him so as long as he is happy and healthy so am I.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the door open and I raise my head just to be met with Harry's eyes, he looks at me as he smirks and winks at me.

I avert my gaze and look at the person beside him just for my heart to drop as I am met with a beautiful woman who Harry had his arm around her waist.

And as if to make it worse Harry gives her a kiss on the lips which she gladly returns.

I gulp, considering all the excuses that come to my mind so I can get away from here as soon as possible.