For once he wasn't worried about anything. He just wanted to drink and celebrate this feat as his revenge plan was finally underway again. It would all be over too, provided he dealt with that family, especially the old man.

Smiling, Damien took out the bottle of wine from the cabinet, and just as he was about to pop it, his office door swung open, bringing him face to face with Katherine, and he lost focus instantly,

What was she doing here?

.......

KATHERINE

Katherine had absolutely nothing to do today.

She had hung out with a few of her friends at her father's country club, gone to the spa for a redo manicure and pedicure, went shopping too, gone for a skin, hair and makeup session... but nothing seemed to be lifting her mood at all.

It just felt like she was sitting around all day, which was why she had decided to visit Damien and now she was at his office already.

She knew he didn't like it when she came by without informing him first, but who cares? It's not like he would ask her to leave when she was already there, and besides they were doing great now so Katherine doubted that anything like that would happen.

When she neared his office, she had told his secretary's not to inform him beforehand as she wanted to surprise him. Luckily the secretary informed her that his meeting had just ended, so she was feee to do what she wanted.

Straightening her clothes with hopes that he would notice that she had gotten a very nice spa treatment, she swung the door of the office open and walked in, only to see him standing at the wine cabinet, a bottle in his hand, and a frown on his face the second he spotted her staring incredulously.

He didn't seem that busy though and that was good!

"Babe." She squealed, gently shutting the door behind her and walking over to the cabinet, batting her eyes at him seductively, and leaning in for a hug which he all to eagerly accepted.

"Kathie..." He started a surprise grin on his face as he looked her over, "Wow, you look so stunning."

Katherine looked up at him in shock, her cheeks heating up at the same time. She hadn't expected him to react like that.

He was always busy when she came to see him, and for one she couldn't remember the last time he had called her Kathie, and now it was making her toes curl in excitement.

Today was going to be good day, she could feel it.

Before she could recover from the surprise, Damien had leaned into her, gently moving stray hairs away from her face, and cupping a palm behind her neck he pulled her closer to him, crushing his lips on hers in a heated kiss.

Katherine was literally breathless when he broke the kiss. She could already feel her body reacting to him, but still she was confused.

"How are you doing today, baby?" He asked, nipping on the side of her neck, and Katherine felt pleasure run through her from the sensation.

She realized she was also blushing, because Damien was now using pet names... Goodness gracious but that rarely happened. He seemed happier than normal today, and even though it was nice, it still felt strange. A good kind of strange no doubt.

"I'm okay. Someone seems happy today." She smiled, wrapping her hands around his neck as she leaned closer to him, "What's up?"

Damien laughed, "Someone also has a list of things we could be doing?" He winked at her, his hands traveling down her back to the top of her waist.

Katherine chuckled, stopping his hand before he could go any further. Now she was sure something was up, because he was way too happy and he seemed to have diverted her question so she asked again, "Why are you in this mood? Tell me what happened first."

Damien sighed, still smiling, "I just landed a very good business deal today. I've been looking forward to it for a long time now. And now that I have it in the bag, it calls for celebration. Don't you think so?" He gestured to the wine in his hand.

"Ohh, that's nice, babe." Katherine smiled, smoothing out his jacket as she waited for him to say more.

She had a suspicion that there was more to this thing he had said for him to be this cheerful, and she was positive it had to be something more than he was letting on so she prodded on hoping he would tell her more, "What kind of business deal Damien? A new partner?"

Instead of answering her he gently shushed her, placing a hand on her waist and pecking her cheek lightly, as he said, "It's not important, Kathie. It's just a contract I got. Nothing to worry yourself about, okay? So don't bother about it. Just celebrate with me."

Katherine smiled outwardly, blushing from his kiss, but her head was spinning calculatingly, her mind racing with thoughts and possibilities of what this was about.

She could tell that Damien did not want to talk more about it, and seeing how he was subtly diverting her questions every now and then, she felt a little pang of insecurity.

Every negative change, be it anger that affected Damien in the past few months, always had something to do with Madison, and now again Katherine had a feeling that this cheerful disposition also had something to do with that bitch.

She wanted to ask more questions but she didn't want to ruin the mood, so she made a mental note to look into this so-called contract that was putting him in such a good mood. She needed to know exactly what this contract was, but for now she would do as he said and just let it be.

"Okay then, let's celebrate." She finally said, wrapping her hands around his neck and pushing closer into him to make sure he would feel every inch of her body.

Damien smirked, and taking the cue, he dropped the wine in his hand back into the cabinet, snaking his other arm around her waist and down her butt.

Katherine moaned in pleasure when his fingers rubbed the thick flesh of her butt.

Leaning in, he closed his lips on hers in a heated kiss, groaning when her hand flew to the fly of his pants to unbutton them.

His hands went to the back of her neck, caressing her amidst her moans, and when Damien couldn't take it anymore, he splayed his hands over her butt, squeezing and then carrying her up to his waist.

She raked her fingers in his hair, moaning as he placed her on the couch in the inner office room.

He peeled off the leather skirt she was wearing, slipping his hands between her legs, and as her moans increased he began to play with her feminine buttons, pleasuring her immensely.

This was bliss!

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕