𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Zacznij od początku

"Yes." Vincent and Luke respond.

"The rest of us, on my count we enter. I want silence and surprise them when least expected." I say before saying, "Execute."

This is the most dangerous part of the mission. You never know how the enemy is going to respond. If they know that you're here and are just acting clueless.

Which is also why we use the snipers to be our eyes for us for when we don't notice someone behind us.

We also have thermal glasses so we can see where we're going without alerting the enemy.

We all have silencers one so if we shoot any of them the gunshot won't be heard, just a body falling against the floor.

Amani is one the second floor and I'm currently walking through the door when I see a man walking towards me without noticing me.

Not wanting to kill him or shoot him which would make him scream in pain. So stalk behind him and cover his mouth with my hand and point my gun against his head so he won't try anything or else he gets shot.

He shakes in fear and eventually surrenders by dropping his gun and putting his hands up.

Grabbing my cuffs and duck tap. I cuff him and then tap his mouth so he can't make a noise before picking my gun up again and walking up the stairs.

A bodies are heard dropping to the floor. "Three executed boss." Vincent says into the ear piece.

"One surrendered and deweaponed." That makes four left. One of them still being Mitchell.

I see another guy but before I can get to him one of my men do and he surrenders and his cuffed and silenced.

Three more to go. "Leave Mitchell to me." I order.

"Behind you boss." Vincent says and I quickly turn to see Mitchell pointing a gun at me.

He goes to pull the trigger but I shoot him before he does. Instantly killed by a headshot, a groan in pain when a bullet pierces through my shoulder.

Gripping my shoulder, I walk up the rest of the stairs to see Amani sitting in a chair with a bag over her head.

Quickly making my way to her. I pull the bag off and drop to my knees when I see Amani crying silently.

"I'm here baby. I got you." I cry out quickly untieing her and pulling the tap off her mouth to which she hisses at.

"Alessio." She cries more clinging to my body when she realises that I'm shot.

"Alessio! You're shot!" She cries quickly standing up and pressing her hand hard against the wound to stop it from bleeding making me groan in more pain.

The sound of an ambulance in the distance is heard and I shake my head. They made it just in time.

"All clear boss." Vincent clarifies.

"Well done boys. Let's get out of here." I praise and put my good arm around Amani whose looking up at me, concern written all over her face.

"It's over baby." I whisper pressing a kiss to her soft lips and that gets more tears out of her.

"Come on, let's go checked out, yeah." I whisper, nudging my shoulder to hers.

We're at the hospital right now and I just finished getting stitches for the bullet would. They had to extract it our of my shoulder which hurt like a bitch.

Amani held my hand the whole time. Squeezing it with dear life as she stared into my eyes.

It's already been four hours so its currently four-thirry in the morning.

I'm drained and clearly so is Amani. But the doctor told us that they want to keep us here for another few hours to check up on Amani. They also just wanted to run some tests on the both of us for reasons I can't exactly remember why.

After an hour passes by, both Amani and I showered. With the help of Amani when I was showering.

She then helped me into some clothes and then we knocked out in the bed together because we didn't want to sleep in different beds.

The doctors were fine with it as long as we didn't mess around. But we're too tired to do anything of sorts.

When I wake up, I see Amani walking around the room, dressed in new clothing and look more fresh.

I admire her as she carries Silas in her arms, talking to him but noticing me awake.

"I love you and your daddy, my sweet boy." She whispers pressing a kiss to his tiny lips to which he cooes up at her.

"And daddy loves you both." I say my voice raspy and deep making Amani gasp in fright.

After she collects herself, she walks towards me. "Hi baby." She greets, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Hi my love."