𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Holy shit Lyraah

"Holy shit Lyraah." I pant as my new co-worker and I finish our exercise.

I can't remember when last I worked out. Ever since Mitchell came into my life it's been chaos and I got fired at my last job because they didn't want unnecessary problems at the gym.

So I was left jobless for a month before I moved here and got a new job at this gym as a trainer.

It's something I've always loved, working out, eating healthy and occasionally have a cheat day where I would stuff my face with junk and then regret it the next day.

"Babes, I can't remember when last I did such a hectic workout." She laughs when we catch our breath back.

"Me neither." I say as I rest my hands on my hips.

"I know it's your second day here and everything but are you done to go get some dinner and chill with me. My boyfriend is out of town this week and I'm lonely and you are sure one hell of a good company." She says smiling when I remember that I have to go see Alessio in a few hours.

"Yeah sure. I just have to go for a meeting in a few hours but I can come over after." I suggest and she nods excitedly.

"Definitely. I'll send you the details and um what do you want to eat. It's on me." She says and I frown. It's a great gesture but I hate it when people pay for me, it makes me feel bad.

"How about sushi and wontons, you eat that stuff?" I suggest grabbing my towel and wiping down my body to get rid of the sweat.

"Of course I do, I love that shit." She says smiling even wider.

"Okay great, text me the details and then I'll message you when I'm on my way." I say and she nods before giving me a sweaty hug and leaving to clock off.

I head to the staff room and grab my bags before clocking off as well before going to my new place and getting in the shower.

I wash my hair and scrub my body down until I'm rid of the sweat and germs.

I then quickly do my skin routine before getting dressed in black skinny jeans and white cropped sweater. I put on  perfume and spray before grabbing my things and heading off to my car to leave to my long last enemies office building.

I make it there in twenty minutes and shut the car off before making my way into the place.

Since it's around five, I start to wonder why their still here so late when I notice that there's a few cars left here.

Walking in I head up to reception and see the guy who was really friendly and welcoming, Jake yes that's his name.

He waves to me and I wave back before taking a seat. Alessio only told me to be here at five thirty and it's only five twenty-five.

I read an article about a tiktoker named Coop who passed away and my heart saddens at the thought. Taken at such a young age, so heartbreaking. I hope his family and everyone who knew him is okay.