𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Amani pulls down my sweatpants along with my boxers to find me rock hard as my cock springs out

She doesn't hesitate to grab it and guide it up and down her slit making me groan as I feel her throbbing, so hot and wet.

She surprises me when she slams down on my my cock making me gasp at how my body shudders from being squeezed like a vice and her being so hot and even more wet.

Looking down to me, she softly presses a kiss to my lips before placing her hands on my chest and lifting her ass and then slamming back down.

It feels too good that I can barely thrust up for her. Until she starts circling her hips making me see stars when she clenches down.

"Don't stop, please." I beg, not being able to stop the whimper that leaves my mouth.

"You like when I fuck you like this, hm?" She whispers in my ear and then leaving hickeys all over me.

"Fuck yes I do." I answer not ashamed.

It doesn't take me long to reach the edge and I feel her clamp down on me harder making me realise that she's about to cum as well.

"Cum." I instruct and she does as so do I, amazed to see that she continues to bounce on me through her orgasm.

We're both breathless by the end and she rolls off, collapsing next to me.

. . .

"I was drinking at a party that I was invited to last minute. It was a old friend's birthday and instead of leaving when I found out that there were girls who were just eighteen, barely girls close to my age. I left to the bathroom, leaving my drink unattended and when I came back there were two girls sitting by I and they smirked at me when I walked up to them.

I remember greeting them and then they started talking to me and not wanting to be rude I made small talk back. Not putting two and two together when my cup was filler and tasted off. They soon left after I downed the drink, I found a seat on a single couch but when I started getting dizzy I called Silas to come pick me up because I knew something was wrong. What I didn't realise is that it was pouring with rain to the point where it started to hail.

I also remember two people helping me but instead of taking me putisde they guided me up the stairs but I was to wasted from the drugs to stop them. I hit a bed and knocked out. Woke up the next day with a migraine, naked and my cock sore. I had marks all over my body and that's when I knew. I somehow found my phone in my jeans that were lying on the floor and then tried calling Silas but he never answered so I changed and left.

On the way to the hospital because I wanted to get tested for whatever was in my system, I got a phone call from Silas' mother, who was trying to contact me the whole night. She told me that Silas was in an accident on the way to me, the car totaled. It was an instant death because his neck snapped and a piece of the car went through his brain. I was shattered, I still am till this day and the fact that I'll never see my best friend again just hurts." I cry as Amani holds me against her chest. Running a hand through my hair as I explain what happened a year and a six months ago.

"And the last thing I saw of him haunts me to this day Amani. I sometimes have nightmares of what he looked like after the accident, where he's screwing at me and blaming me for what happened. And I don't blame those thoughts. Because it's my fault." Amani tenses at my words.

There's silence for a few moments until she speaks up, "I don't appreciate you blaming yourself. How about this, could you have controlled what the weather was going to be that night?" She asks.

"No." I answer.

"Could you control those two girls spiking your drink?" She questions again.

"No." I mumble when I catch onto where she's going with this.

"Yes, you could have decided not to go to the party but you went because it was your old friends party and you were doing a decent human thing. But there's no point in thinking 'what ifs' because what happened to your best friend, happened because it was his time. But just be grateful that he didn't have to suffer an horrifying death." She says and I tear up even more.

"I'm not trying to invalidate what your feeling, I'm just trying to get you to realise that it's not your fault." She whispers cupping my cheeks.

It stuns me still to this day how amazing this women is. How she's so understanding, supportive and selfless.

I stare into her beautiful eyes before my gaze drops to her gorgeous full lips. I hesitate knowing that it may not be the right time to do this but when she places her lips on mine, I don't hold back.

Gripping her throat firmly and I squeeze it not too hard but to the point where she gasps.

Pulling her onto my lap, she wraps her legs around my waist but we don't go further. We just make out until we're breathless.

Pulling back she smiles down at me before placing soft kisses all over my face. And I feel myself tear up once again. I don't remember when last someone else treated me so gently and lovingly.

"I love you Alessio." She whispers against my ear.

"I love you Amani."