Harry noticed that Draco had no body hair.  Which to him was even more exquisite.  He seemed more clean and more soft and smooth, and Harry loved that about him.  He kissed and tongued his throat, then leaned down to pay attention to his nipples.  Sucking on them, pinching them, and just wanting to taste all of the man underneath him.

Draco had opened his legs, and Harry was lying in between them.  Kissing down his torso, his cock heavy and full, his stomach rubbing across Draco's dick causing the most delightful friction, and then he licked Draco's hip bones.  When he reached Draco's cock, he closed his eyes and inhaled.  

The scent of Draco's arousal was like nothing Harry had ever smelled before.  Apples and sandalwood yes, but there was a musky scent there as well.  He knew how the man's blood tasted, but he wanted it all.  And he wasn't scared to say it out loud.  He wasn't scared to shout it out to the world either.

"I..", he started to say, his words leaving him, because he had none to say.  Or perhaps he had so much to say, that he didn't know what compliment to pay him first.  

"Draco", he said in his deep voice, and then in one smooth downward movement, he took Draco whole into his hot wet mouth, and knew then that he had found his forever.

His reason to live. 

"Oh Potter - yes!", exclaimed Draco.  His hands in Harry's hair, as if to guide him up and down his cock, holy shit the pleasure was becoming almost too much to bear.  Rocking his hips up and down slowly, but keeping his silver eyes on Harry's mouth, at the way that the hero was paying strict attention to his head.  

After a while, Draco couldn't take it anymore.  "Please...please stop", he begged, and pulled Harry towards him for a snog.  The cocks clashed together, making both men groan at the contact, grinding their bodies together, as if this is what the whole world should be doing.  Why waste time being bad and evil, when you could just be fucking.

Everyone would walk around with permanent smiles on their faces, surely?

Harry rubbed some lube on his fingers, and entered Draco's arse, causing him to hitch in his breath.  He begged for more, and after Harry had three fingers inside him, pulled away from Harry's mouth and demanded that he fuck him already.

Not one to be told twice, he bit his bottom lip, and did as he was told.  He was resting on one hand, and with the other held onto his own cock.  Draco was holding onto the back of his thighs in an invitation that Harry should enter him right now or suffer the consequences.  

Harry started his slow slide into him, dropping his head to kiss his throat.  He was panting hard and fast now, and when he was fully seated inside his lover, he sucked Draco on his throat, just wanting to enjoy the tight heat around his cock.

"Move Potter!", demanded Draco.

And again, Harry listened.

Moving in and out, panting into Draco's mouth holding him in place with his gaze.  With every move into Draco, the blond would gasp - hitching in his breath at the absolute feeling of ecstasy.  His hands in Harry's hair, his nails massaging his scalp with each tug, and Harry loved his touch.  He bent down to kiss Draco again, and rammed hard and fast into Draco, causing him to moan.

With both hands resting besides Draco's head, he kept on ramming home.  But Harry didn't only want to fuck Draco, he wanted to own him in every way.  And when he looked pleadingly into Draco's eyes, as if he were asking him something, Draco kissed him and then he spoke.

"Do it", said Draco.  Knowing exactly what the hero was thinking.

And then he turned his face away, showing off his delectable throat, so that Harry could sink his fangs inside him.

Breathing heavy, Harry kissed and licked him from just behind his ear, all the while pounding into him, wanting to be everywhere at once.  On top of him, underneath him, inside him, all around him.  

"Harry", breathed Draco, "Please - I'm going to come", and Harry bit down on his exposed neck, and started sucking his blood.  Fucking him and sucking him, and Harry couldn't think of anything else that he would rather be doing, or anywhere else he would rather be, than right here, in this man's arms.

Jesus Christ!

The sudden rush of the hot red liquid gushing down his throat, made Harry buck his hips faster, and within seconds, he was coming inside the magnificent arse of Draco.  His one hand still holding him up, while the other was on Draco's hip, holding in him place while he claimed him, and his mouth on his throat.

Simultaneously, while Harry was sucking on his neck and coming, Draco was shaking from his own orgasm.  Shouting out Harry's name when he came.  "Harry - oh Harry".

Harry licked the puncture wounds from his fangs, and kissed Draco where the bite mark was.  Then he kissed him on the mouth, and finally when their bodies had stilled a bit, he pulled back and pulled out.

"God that was beautiful", declared Harry and started snogging Draco again.

"Mmm", said Draco into the kiss - "You can suck me anytime", he said still panting.  "But - now that you've had dessert, could we go and finish dinner.  I'm starving".

Harry laughed again, kissed Draco one more time and then stood up to go back to the kitchen where the rest of their main course was still waiting to be devoured.