"I know all of you so no need for introduction. I am Jimin's wolf, Icily. If you have any questions please don't mind asking." She mentioned sweetly making both Hoseok and Yoongi think about the contrast between Jimin and his wolf.

"Umm, hi?" Namjoon was way too awkward with her making her giggle and Jin laugh while others were too socially awkward to even mutter a word.

Sensing everyone her eyes fell on Tae who was trying his best to avoid eye contacts.

"Hey lil one." She cooed and moved near Tae who on reflex held on Jungkook's clothes tugging it, alerting a protective mode in the older boy who hide him behind himself facing Icily.

"O-oh. I mean no harm." She said softly trying to show that she means no harm but the boy didn't faltered from his position.

"Sorry, but he is a bit scared to meet new people." Jungkook said in monotone making her chuckle.

"You two always have a different bond than others, its meant to be."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked not once lowering his guard, his hands were clutching Taehyung's small ones that were wrapped around his waist.

"Nothing boys. Anyways, So as you all don't have any questions lemme just shi-"

"Is there anything you would want us to know?" Halting her in mid Hobi asked making her think for a second.

"Did you got your tattoos?"

"What tattoos?" Namjoon asked frowning as they were never told about this. Others also quirked their eyebrows at her words.

Guessing their reactions Icily got that they were unaware about it so she decided to explain them.

"Boys, you will get tattoos after mating with your fated ones." 

Again her words made everyone speechless. Guess its more than just defeating a witch. For a moment she thought if she should reveal it or not but then nodded to herself that they should not be kept into darkness.

"You have wolves within you now, so you all are werewolves, the first werewolves on earth. And every werewolf is meant to have a mate, their destined one with whom they will spent their whole life. The can only have one mate through out their life time, that they will choose. Once you mark someone by creating a bite mark on their neck and mate them you seven will have a tattoo on your body that will show your completeness." 

Her explanation, somewhere went over board while some points got knocked in their brain. It was a bit too much to in take within a single day. A day before they were normal humans with powers in them and now they are half humans and half wolf who are supposed to bite someone and make them their fated one.

"Umm, I-I have a question." A timid voice caught everyone's attention that emerged from behind Jungkook.

"What is it pup? Come out, she means no harm, I am here hmm." Jungkook convinced Tae to come out that he did with his fingers curled around Jungkook's clothes.

"W-what if we d-don't want to b-bite them?" His innocent question with concerned face made Icily laugh as she cooed at the small boy. Others were also pretty much amused by his question, Jungkook lovingly ruffled his hair making him giggle and lean in his hold.

"Bub, don't worry, the bite won't be that painful or like actual biting, it is like marking them yours while they do the same so that no other person can force them in marking. Marking during mating is the best way to reduce the pain, it wont pain that much if you mark them while mating." 

A question was lingering in everyone's mind after her explanation. But no one dared to ask as they had an idea of what it can be but still a confirmation was needed. And thanks to Tae, their question was asked.

"What's m-mating?"

Icily blinked once, twice and thrice before she resumed back to the question. For a moment she thought the boy was playing around but by his face, it didn't seemed so.

"Umm, you never heard about mating and mate?" She questioned them to clarify if they were really unaware about it. From the back of her head she could hear Jimin yelling that even he is unaware about it.

"Ohk, you see mating is like, mating, giving birth to babies." They all blinked at her answer which seemed doubtful and she winced as she heard Jimin wanting to know the exact answer. She got one adamant, stubborn and hard to fool human.

"I-but we are boys!" Jin stuttered through his words as horror was displayed on his face. Others were also pretty much horrified by her words. Never in their right mind they thought they will have to pop out babies to win a war.

'Tell me the exact meaning! You don't know how to explain!'

Icily heard Jimin's voice and decided to do as the male said knowing he knows them better than me.

''Umm You know, how babies are made that, pro-''

'Sex? That's what you meant? gosh! The word sex is made for a reason baby!'

His words made Icily blush in embarrassment as she heard him laughing, she quickly gave him control and disappeared in the back of his head.

"Gosh she is so shy!" Hearing this from Jimin made them confirm that the latter is Jimin and his wolf is sent back.

"Why?" Jin asked plopping on the near by couch.

"By mating she meant sex hyung not baby popping!" His words were blunt but still they made others breath in relief.

"But, some of you can pop babies."

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

I wanna hurry to pregnant tae but wanna make the young boys fall in love slowly toooooo

~~~~glimpse