It's 1:30 and we still haven't done anything. Hes been on his phone for the past half hour and hasn't even payed me the slightest bit of attention. We're not even cuddling! We're just laying here!

So, I do the only thing I can think of.

To Harper: your brother is being an ass rn

From Harper: i see you got my note ;) what is he doing now??

To Harper: he put on this dumbass movie and isn't even watching it... he's on his phone and hasn't even looked at me in the past 30 mins

From Harper: come to my room. i'm sure i can make things more fun ;)

"Who are you texting?" Lucas asks me, glancing over at my while his phone is still in his hands.

"Who have you been texting?" I challenge him. All of a sudden I text and he cares? When he's been doing it for the past half hour?

He turns his head away and looks back at his phone.

To Harper: he's acting strange. if we don't do anything in the next 20 mins i'm leaving

From Harper: come here

To Harper: he might get suspicious

From Harper: yeah ig so

20 mins have past. I've had enough. "I'm leaving."

He looks up at me with a panic look. "What? Why?"

"Because I'm bored. You think this is fun for me? Sitting here while you text, not even paying attention to me?!"

"I can't give you attention all the time, Rose! I have other things to do!" He yells at me. I don't know whether I want to cry or punch his face in.

"You know what Lucas... fuck you. I hate the way you've been acting recently! I feel like you're distancing yourself." I look at him. "I feel like it's all my fault. Like I'm too clingy. Like you don't care about me as much as you did when we started to date."

"Rose..." His shoulders slump and I look at him. "Okay, we can do something if you want-"

"No. You're only saying that because I said I wanted to leave. You had no intention to do something." I say and he just looks at me. He knows i'm right.

His voice raises. "What is your problem?! I said we can go out! Stop being a bitch and let's go do something!"

And that's when I heard the door open.

"What the fuck did you just call her?" Harper barges into Lucas' room. My heart stops, she shouldn't be doing this.

He laughs. "Why do you give a shit?"

Harper looks at him then at me then back at him, fire burning in her eyes. "Because you don't call a woman a bitch. It's disgusting and disrespectful."

"But she-"

"Don't you fucking dare, Lucas. There was no reason to call her that! I heard the whole conversation! You're totally in the wrong here."