Jujutsu Kaisen 0: Jaune vs. Orochimaru plus Halloween special

(Yay new chapter! And before anyone asks no I have not read/watched the rest of Jujustu Kaisen. Also if you ever get the chance read the manga I really can't do it justice.)

The theater suddenly had Halloween decor and Dom was missing

Jalter: What just happened 

Nora had stars in her eyes.

Nora:HALLOWEEN!!

Most servants were confused which they were told what it was. But suddenly more people were dumped out of a portal with Ada, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Neo, Salem, Tyrian, Hazel and Watts.

cue the groans

Salem: WHO DARES!

But a second portal opened up dropping out 2 people both in similar but different robes mainly one wasn't wearing a shirt a a hole in his abdomen, these to people were Jaune and Issei, Issei being the one with with no shirt.

Ada:JAUNE! 

Ada said as she ran toward him only to hit an invisible wall.

Jaune?:Exactly who are you?

Issei:WHAT THE HELL!

Dom: HELLO, sorry for not being here, but be for you ask these 2 are Jaune and Issei from another universe were they are called Aizen and Grimjow respectively, and I wasn't here because I had to restrain there most of their power because if I didn't everyone in here would have died just by being near them.

Ozpin and Salem:(I must get them on my side)

Watts: Why is that?

Dom: they are basically gods. Also check out the Jaune and Issei multiversal wordrobe only avaible  for a limited time and you get to keep the clothes.    

After a bit every one got change besides Aizen (cause of course), Yang, Weiss, and Grimjow.

Long story short a few standouts being Ruby dressing up as Jaune Auditore from AC2, Bell dressing up as the Jaune that was his father in DMC5, Blake dressed up as Jaunes 'Assassin class' due to him being a shinobi,(will ad more as I think them up or suggested)

Dom: Now on to the show   

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than darknes. Purify that which is impure." Said the curse sorcerer known as Orochimaru. This caused Jaune and Amber who had glasses, to have shocked expressions as an black ink(didn't know how else to describe it due to only reading the manga) cover the sky,  creating a dome over the school. "A curtain's forming around the school!" Amber said in alarm. "Who...? Why?!" Jaune asked in fear.

This got everyone's attention even Aizen

Back to snake Jesus "Slow and steady. And until Roman finishes his work... We'll have some fun." he said then Amber approached him wielding a spear imbued with cursed energy. "So... you're here." he said "That a problem? The question should be why are you here?" She asked as she readied her spear. "Sorry. I don't have the time to waste on a monkey." He said as he summoned a curse.

Amber: YEAH kick his ass other me!

Outside the curtain, a Panda Issei named Panda and Gasper not in girls clothes and wearing a scarf. "I'll break the curtain! Then we'll take the shortest route!" Issei yelled as Gasper responded with the words "Spiced cod roe!" Back inside "Oh?! Somebody opened a hole in the curtain. Plans always have minor setbacks don't they? It'll takethe about 5 minutes to get here. Should I wait orignore them?" Orochimaru asked himself but fate answered by Issei run through a wall. "Breaking through walls... shortest way here?" he thought "Not bad." He said "Amber!" Issei thought in worry. "Pay attention." Orichimaru said as he kicked Issei's head to the ground "He's good at hand to hand combat too?!" Issei thought then said "Pay attention"(uno reverse card energy) revealing Gasper in the air as he pulled down his scarf, revealing strange markings on his cheeks and tongue, then said "Crumble... Away!!!" leaving a giant hole in the ground. But he rises out of hole unfazed using a curse.