Lockon Stratos Vs. Throne Zwei

(pls comment, and enjoy, insperation Gundam 00 )

Dom:Hello heres some more people

cue portal with Batgirl, superirl, powergirl, and Zatana

Dom: hello I've displaced you 4 afew hours so don't freak and these panflets will inform you on everything you need to know and with that get acquainted.

after that

Dom  ; now movie and so you know jaune is under the code name Lockon Stratos

The screen shows a high tech bridge with 4 people, 1 of which was recognized as Batgirl out of her suit and in a space suit(yes I know they are called normal suits in gundam). Jaunes voice is heard over the radio "bridge, do you read? The Dynames... Dynames sortieing?!" Now showing Barbra's face "Lockon!?" she says suprised. "Iam going to repel the enemy with the GN Armor."

Power Girl: what's a GN Armor

Dom: you'll see.

Then it switches to Jaune with a green pilot suit inside a cockpit talking to a unkown woman  from the bridge. "Meaning, I'm following your tactics." Jaune said with his face turned away from the screen.

Ozpin: she must be his leader

"But in that condition..." The woman tried to say something but Jaune cut her off before she could continue. The camera switches to diffrent angle showing that Jaune is missing his right eye and wearing a eye patch and a green ball. "Penny! Sorry, but you're coming with me..." then seeing the ball is a small robot and is Penny. "Roger! Roger!" she responded while flapping to large circular panels. 

Jalter: WAIT what happened to my master!

"Kirei Kotomine!" Jaune said with anger and determination.

Cu and Emiya:*spit out drink*

This left the rest confused.

It opens to outer space with a GN-X were moving emiting GN particals. "Enemy unit approaching at high speed! What?!" One of the pilots said as a large beam barely missed the group. the the camera turns to show the Gundam Dynames using the massive GN Armor.

Emiya: they're in space!

Most were just as surprised. 

Ironwood: Another Gundam!?

Dom: Yep, also Jaune will get all his ability's that you have seen in these viewings along with Bell

Most were shocked but Ozpin:*sips coffee*

"GN Armor?" Whitley said "Lockon Stratos?!" as Jaune was coming to his rescue. The GN-Xs proceeded to engage Jaune. "Sorry, But I can't snipe you down right now." Jaune says due to his injury. "I'll just have to over power you!"  "Commence the attack! Commence the attack!" Penny says as the pair engage launching missiles most missed except one destorying it. The GN-Xs that survived backed off. "Moving to take out transports." "Lockon, in the shape you're in..." Whitley said as Jaune cut him off. "I appreciate the care, but right now, I will fight!"

Weiss and Winter were surprised their brother was on screen.

Jaune accelerates toward the ships. "Taking out the command ship in a single shot!" Jaune charges up a shot and fires, destroying one of the three transport ships then the second. "This is the end!" Jaune says as he charges up the third but the GN Armors rifle is shot by an unkown mobile suit, destroying the rifle. "What?" Jaune is then hit by the ships weapons, damaging the GN Armor. Jaune then leaves the GN Armor using the Dynames as the Armor is destroyed.