Music and Memes

Dom: Hello I'm back

Tomamo: Yes, are we going to react to me and my husbands future with kids!

She said with such excitement that puts Nora to shame.

Dom: Sadley no but today we have music!

Emiya: that would be intresting

Jalter: perhaps there would be some love songs?

She said hopefully with a visible blush, while Weiss felt dread at hearing the blondes horrible singing  Voice (oh how wrong she is).

Mordred: some rock would be awesome!

Gil: we will see

Dom: Now this first one of a rap cypher of different Jaunes but sang by different people your respective universes.

Amber: hold on a sec, you mean to say some of us are from different universes than are own.

Ozpin: I would also like to know

Dom: yeah, all the servants that Jaune summoned are all from a shared universe than your own, besides Arthur.

Most were surprised other than Emiya and Cu for obvious Fate/stay night: ubw reasons. 

Arthur : why am I from a different universe than the rest?

Dom: well you are referred to as a prototype servant by others like me due to your existance being a product of the actions of others in the other servants world. And the you from their universe is a girl and multiple servant classes heres a meme to explain.

 And the you from their universe is a girl and multiple servant classes heres a meme to explain

Everyone was either laughing or reading it

Dom: also this isn't even all or them and now on to the music(Note: all of the characters that are singing are in cosplay so Arthur dressed as Subaru and so on)

Isekai Rap cypher by Arthur

(Arthur)

music starts playing as it show Arthur in a recording booth in cosplay and a picture of the jaune he's representing is shown this will be the case for all of them.

Wake up.

Looks like I'm back from death. Cus the cycle never ending. Can not catch a breath.What happens next. Starts when this guy resets. I am the best. Make a hater cry like Rem. Ay! I'mma bring the magic. Metia.  Puck, how I decimate the planet. Meteor. Think if I did it again it'd be easier. You won't impress me. If your not Emilia. Reinhard in my bars. Yeah I'm owning it. Leaving em charred  from the cart. When their blown to bits. Call me a white knight.  Like Lugnica's soldiers. But I'm hunting sky whales. Like it's Moby Dick. I'm known for this. Repeat like it's groundhog day. Work til my life will be future proof.They know I got drive.So that's why they call me Subaru.