DMC 5 - Issei VS. Jaune

(hi and enjoy)

Dom: Hello all you guys need to know is that Jaune and Issei are brothers and also half-demons also lets bring in some people.

A portal opens up poring out Rias and her peerage and who Jaune has met so far as of writing this. 

By this time you know the drill and Rias and her peerage getting the same treatment of team Rwby 

The screen shows Issei walking on top the demon tree(I forget the actual name). then a date pops saying: 15 June PM 04:04. The it shows Jaune sitting down his back toward Issei. " Hey Jaune, your portal-opening days are over. Give me Yamato." Issei said. "If you want it, then you'll have to take it." Jaune responded while getting up. "But you already knew that." "I had a feeling you say that..." Issei responded summoning his demonic sword Issei which is the embodiment of his will. 

Rias and her peerage were surprised.

"How many times have we fought?" Jaune asked. "Hard to say." Issei told his brother. "It's the only memory I have of us since since we were kids." He said as they both smirked. "Time to finish this Jaune!" he swung his sword. "Once and for all." Jaune said nothing he just readied his sword the demonic sword Yamato that has the ability to cut anything.

Enterprise: Why are they fighting?

Dom: there rivals and family drama to extremly water it down. Also at this point Issei has killed demon lords and killed the king of hell and is on the level of gods and Jaune is on the same level as him.

Everyone's jaws dropped and/or spit out their drink except Ozpin because of course Ozpin would.

They both started to fight with Bury the Light is playing in the background. "I won't lose to the likes of you... little brother!" Jaune says while stabbing Issei in the abdomen. they break apart as they continue to fight utilizing there respective Devil and Sin Devil triggers alon with there all there weapons and ability and with Smokin' Sexy Style. Until Jaune is struck down but returns the strike with enough force to send Issei flying. As he hit a 'branch' and hit the 'floor'. "Bell is my son?" Jaune asked in disbelief.

Jaune's and Bell's respective harems: Who is Bell's mother!

This hurt the guys ears.

Dom: no one you know but it's most likely Bell's mom in that universe was a prostitute.

Sad waifu noises were heard for different reason's.  

 "Yeah, dumb-ass. You can't remember through that thick skull of yours?" Issei asked back. "Well, well... That was a long time ago." Jaune answered which Issei laughed. "I guess you were young once to. As much I'd love to hear that story, I think it's about time we..." "... ended this" Jaune said finishing getting into a stance and then both activated their Sin Devil triggers.

Then they dash toward each other with the intent to kill. But before they can clash. There is a flash of blue energy, in slow motion it shows a demonic yet angelic in between the two half-demon brothers keeping them from clashing with ruble flying in the air. This cause Issei's and Jaune's Sin Devil Trigger limit to run out. Then it shows a close up of the figures glowing red eyes then the screen fades.

Dom: all right everybody next time is "Is it wrong to summon a servant in a dungeon." and a hint is dragon waifu. (no not fem Issei, fem Vali, or Wiene)

Hestia: is that our world!?

Dom: yep

(can't wait to see your guy'es predictions)