𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Začať od začiatku

We kiss and kiss again as it quickly became something else.

____________________________________

"So you're mom is like a what now?" Hidan asked as he downed his glass of alcohol.

"I don't know what she is but I just know I'm grateful to her."

I interlock my fingers with Itachi's and he smiles down at me.

We were currently at our house and decided to invite the Akatsuki members.

Kakuzu and Kisame were out getting more alcohol while Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato were arriving late.

"Alright love birds break it up break it up." Hidan came up to us and pushed us apart.

I chuckled and looked up at him.

"Someone's jealous."

"Who wouldn't be jealous?"

"I was already attracted to you even with your mask but now that it's off..."

He raised his hand to caress my face but Itachi quickly stood in front of him not saying a word.

"See what I'm talking about? Why did you have to choose this emo guy?"

"Hidan man just sit down." Deidara called over from the corner as he was sitting next to Sasori.

"I know I'm not hearing anything from you clay boy." He scoffed

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"OR WHAT HUH?"

"IM NOT ARGUING WITH A GUY WHO PROCEEDED TO GET CHOPPED UP AND THROWN INTO A WELL!"

"OH YEAH? WELL IM NOT ARGUING WITH A GUY WHO PLAYS WITH CLAY ALL DAY LONG!"

"IT GOT THE JOB DONE THOUGH!"

"OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU GOT BODIED BY THIS GUY'S KID BROTHER."

"DO YOU WANNA GO?" Deidara got up and cracked his knuckles.

Hidan stomped over to the corner he was sitting in.

"BRING IT ON VOODOO DOLL!" He barked back at him as Sasori let out a yawn.

Itachi and I let out a nervous chuckle as the two men argued.

"Alright alright guyssssssss."

"Let's not fight."

Tobi who had been "sleeping" mysteriously woke up and stood between Hidan and Deidara.

"Move outta the way Tobi let me handle this." Deidara tried to move Tobi out of the way but he wouldn't budge.

"Ouuu what are you gonna do throw some hard play doh at me since we can't use chakra?"

"Oh my god TOBI MOVE!"

"Tobi's not going anywhere." Tobi stood firmly in his spot causing Deidara to become even more angry.

I tried my best not to laugh as I hid my face in Itachi's chest.

"They've always been like this."

"I can tell." I let out a giggle as I look back up watching them argue and Tobi trying to break it up.

_____________________________________

"Oh my gosh Konan so I heard you and Yahiko were dating."

"Yes we are." She blushed lightly before setting her cup of tea down on the table.

"Oh my god girl spill."