Bonus Chapter

Bodils POV

Today was a really fun day. We are heading home from a picnic where Adam introduced us to some of his friends.

Oh my god, these guys! We met like 8 new, hilarious people! 2 of them are Tylers (Deadlox, MunchingBrotato), which is funny 'cause Adams sons name is Tyler, but he said it is because of these two. We also met Jordan (CaptainSparklez), Jason (MinecraftUniverce), Jerome (You know him XD), Mitch (BajanCanadian), Seto (SetoSocerer), and Brice (GoldSolace). A lot of people, huh?

At first, me, Simon and Felix were kinda shy and surprised by this many new people that we were supposed to get friends with.. But then.. They proved that they are awesome doods. We really did have a nice time, eating, talking, sharing funny stories, etc.

Oh, we're already at our street! Man, time flies by like a bird while talking to you, reader!

I took out the keys and opened the door before Simon, letting him in. As soon as I walked in and closed it though, I was pressed to the wall by my lover.

Simons POV (SMUT)

When we came home, I decided to have some fun. It's been a while, soon we will get married, and I think I'm ready.

I took the chance and pressed Bodil against the wall. My cheeks painted bright red and I hid my face in his neck. I traveled across his neck leaving tiny kisses on the way, searching for his sweet spot. At some point he gave out a moan that he held in before and I bit that place. He moaned louder.

The next second we changed places. Me, against the wall, turned even deeper red and looked only down. Would you guess if I didn't tell ya, I was so horny already for some reason..

Suddenly, I got picked up. Martin carried me all the way to our room, fortunately Felix ain't home. He placed and pinned me to our huge bed and took the place above me. He kissed me lustfully while I was messing with his pants. Finally, he got the message and took of his shirt and shorts, and I took off mine. He started palming my member through the boxers, I moaned loudly.

- Nnghhh.. Martin... - I tried pulling off the only piece of cloth left on him and he let out a hot sigh as his hard member hit the cold air. I tried switching places and laid down so it's comfortable to me to do what I wanted. I licked the tip of his member, swirling my tongue around it and enjoying his reaction.

- Stop teasing, S-Simon! - he said and I immediately took half of it in my mouth. He gripped onto my hair as I bobbed my head up and down his full length hearing him moan loudly.

- S-Simon.. I'm.. Ughh! I'm close... - After saying that he forced himself into me, making me gag, and cummed. "Damn, he's big." I swallowed his all his seed and kissed him in the lips letting him taste himself.

- D-do you want to do it? - Oh yes I did! I nodded. - Are you sure, bae? - I nooses again. He flipped me so I was in my knees, face in the pillows and hugged me from behind. He kissed all over my back making me pant more.

- This is gonna hurt, but not for long, ok? - He asked. I turned around and saw him licking 3 of his fingers. He noticed and gave them to me. I made them as wet as I could, covering them in my saliva. As I hid my red face back in the pillow I felt one of his fingers go in. I felt sharp pain cut tried to relax as much as possible. He moved the finger in and out making me shiver because soon pleasure took over me. He added a second finger, then third. Each time there was a bit of pain but the pleasure fixed it and I became a moaning mess under him.

- Oh my god, Martin.. J-just f-fuck my already! P-please! - I begged and I can bet he smirked.

- Lube?

- Under the mattress. - he quickly looked there and started preparing himself. I watched as slowly his hand covered in lubricate moved around his hard member, he moaned and tried to hold in some pants.

Finally, he turned me around and took my legs placing them on his hips. I placed my hands around his neck. My cheeks pained bright pink as he kissed me and lined himself up to my enterance. Slowly but steady he pushed in making me flinch from the pain. He seemed bigger for some reason. Martin pushed in half way and the all the way in, stopping each time and letting me adjust to the feeling.

- M-move. - I said when I thought I was ready and he moved. I kept myself relaxed as he has been leaving tiny bites on my shoulder and pushing in and out.

Past some time it started to feel great. And by great I mean amazing! I could not control myself moaning with his every thrust and crying his name out. Suddenly a wave of joy flew through my body.

- F-fuck Martin! Ugh.. Right there! Harder! - he sped up pushing in harder and hitting that same spot over and over. I yelled his name hearing him chuckle.

- My god you're tight! I'm c-close. - he said and I mentally smiled.

- Aaagh! Same! - I cried as I reached my climax and came all over the sheets I've been holding tightly onto. My wall tightening around him threw him over the edge and he came deep into me. I moaned on the feeling of fullness.

He layers me down carefully and fell next to me panting.

- Jeez, Simon. - he covered us both with the covers and not thinking about discomfort I fell asleep hugging him so he's close to me.

We'll clean it all up tomorrow.

-------------------------------------

A/N: it's an official ending! Thank you for reading it all, it was short, took me a month, but i feel like its worth it. And what do you think of me doing a Smut OneShots book? Byeee.

~AZ