Chapter 6: Why did you?

Simons POV

- Dr.Sky... - Martin murmured, but I could feel the happiness in his voice.

- What was that? - It was hard to talk, but I was too curious to stay silent.

- Nah, it's nothing! I'll be right back, okay? Don't worry. - I nodded weakly and laid my head back on the pillow resting.

How did I get here? Did Martin find me? He must have... I'm thankful once again for saving me and pretending like everything is fine. But it's not. I have almost died. I have almost killed myself.

- Back! - The door behind Bodil that had to close opened instead and one more man walked in.

- How are you feeling, Simon? - he asked. I guess that's the doctor. I couldn't help myself thinking that he was kinda cute. But Martin was better.

- I'm fine, just a little tired. And my hand hurts, - I tried to smile and got a soft giggle from the doctor.

- That's totally normal. Let me change the bandages and you are free to go, - Martin blinded me with his smile. You could tell he had something on his mind. "I hope he doesn't ask me why I did what I did or find another way to ruin everything."

While Dr.Sky, according to the badge he had, cleaned my hand I couldn't think about anything except the dreams I had and my feelings. It got in my head and didn't want to come out. I bit my bottom lip at the pain I felt and felt that I was too tired to not fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in the car.

- Where are we heading to? - I asked Martin who was driving the car in a sleepy voice.

- My house of course! - He answered like it was obvious. "What?! His house?! No! This is a bad idea!"

-Umm... Thank you, but can you please drive me to my house? - I am honestly terrified to meet Carry! And he probably planned to make me spend a night with them... "A night in a house with Carry. And Bodil. Doesn't sound very good."

- Well, first of all, your house is in a really bad condition, same as you are. So I'm gonna have to look after you, that's second. And third, we still didn't have our planned fun time together. - He turned and smiled at me for a second.

I flinched at the "fun time". I couldn't even answer something back or make up a reason, because what he said made perfect sense. "I can't go home and I can't stay by myself. It's dangerous."

- We're here! - Back into reality. Martin parked the car, got out, and opened the back door for me. I couldn't hold in a light blush, so looked down as walked out of the car and followed him quietly.

- Carry? - He asked loudly taking his jacket off and then mine and trowing them on the hook next to the front door.

- I'm cooking! - I heard back and tried to hide behind Bodils back expecting her to come out. He just laughed.

- Wanna play some video games in my office? - I guess that's the best choice for now so I nodded.

We got upstairs to the room where all the videos were recorded. It was always way cleaner and organized here then in the rest of the house. I couldn't do anything but choose GTA 5 disk from all the Bodils Xbox games.

I was not able to concentrate on the game because I already had a growing plan in my head. Martin was laughing his ass off and singing his favorite "Banana Bus" song. "Maybe it's too fast?" I knew it was a really good chance that may not repeat but I just couldn't bright myself to tell him.

Deep sigh. Air in and out.

- M-Martin? - I stood up.

- Hmm? - He was escaping a bunch of cops, his tongue was out because of how much effort he put into it. "Ugh...Too sexy..."

- C-can I tell you s-something? - I felt my knees turn weak. He didn't even imagine what was about to happen.

- Sure. - He heard the fear and seriousness so left the controller on the floor and stood up in front of me.

- It's i-important... I'm s-so s-sorry... I-I... - I started to sob and my eyes became watery.

- What is it, Simon? - Such a calm voice. I'm almost jealous. *Sigh*

- The t-thing is t-that... - "'Cmon! You was getting ready for a half a hour!" - Ugh... - "Do it!" At least I get to support myself. - I-I...l-love you? - He looked at me, confused, shocked, with rounded eyes. I read so many FanFictions about us, and all of them had a happy end... "I have to take the chance."

I leaned forward closing my eyes. Our lips connected and I pushed my tongue in without a permission. He didn't answer, I assumed it was because of the shock, as it always was in the stories. "I've waited for this for so long..." I explored his warm mouth and it seemed like it was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

A loud noise of breaking glass, something falling on the floor and someones quiet shriek filled my head and I pulled away swallowing the air, turning to where the sound was coming from. My mouth fell wide open.

Carry stood in the door. Her cheek and eyes were red and wet from tears. There were broken plates on the floor with salad around it, it explained the sound.

The girl mumbled something and ran away from the room covering her face with her hands. The next second I felt pain on my left cheek. Martin had slapped me and ran after his girlfriend.

- Idiot! - So much hate in his voice.

"But she tried to kill me! Right...?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here you go! Sorry for the late update. Thanks a lot for the 330 reads! :0 What will happen next? We'll see >:)

~AZ