Chapter 14: Tangled Webs

Start from the beginning

Velvet: no no no no!

But it was to late. The bot slowly moved it's legs and body to face the general direction...before moving at it's max speeds...roughly 125 mph towards it's destination... through a dense forest too...

Velvet: WHAT THE HECK!?

Ozpin only looked down from his office while watching a spider Tank scuttle around the school grounds before promptly jumping off the cliff...

Ozpin: hmm... interesting...

He then took a sip from his mug.

Back at Vale

Y/N: I have no clue if that worked or not...

Adam: we're all still waiting for things in life, right?

Adam playfully punched your shoulder as you retaliated with one of your own

Y/N: right back atcha!

You and Adam continued to both laugh around before, and joke before hearing someone coming up behind you.

???: Well your up earlier than expected~

Turning around, you saw Sienna leaning on a doorway before giving you both a small wave.

Sienna: I take it you're fully rested, and recovered?

You nodded before speaking up.

Y/N: nothing that a bit of magic and rest can't help ma'am.

Sienna: I see, then let me extend my gratitude. For helping our cause, you have the White Fang's. If there is anything that we may be able to do for you, just say the word.

You smiled before giving her a small bow.

Y/N: and just let me know if there is anything the white fang still needs.

Sienna: ah, which reminds me...

Sienna signaled someone before seeing Ilia come with a small box. She seemed to have a cheeky smile on her face.

Sienna: consider this another chance. From the Fang.

Ilia opened up the box...and you couldn't help but she'd a single tear.

Sienna: it took a few wood smiths to find the original shape of it

Sienna: it took a few wood smiths to find the original shape of it. But they finally got it down when they watched the videos of you singing around in the park.

Ilia stepped up to you with a smile while presenting the instrument you had used before. You took it up with grace, as you were afraid to damage it further...but it wasn't at all what you had expected.

From the crude wood of the last instrument. This version of it was sturdy, and felt that it could hold up for a long time. And as your hands gently waved along the strings, you noticed that they had come from the original one you had played with before.