The mannerless person don't bother to comment and simply ignoring him drags me towards the plane entrance. I stay rooted on my stop, digging my shoe sole to stay entrenched on the concrete surface.

But at the same time, his phone buzzes. He halts to pick up his phone making the grip on my arms to loose. The enormous black shined plane, welcomes goosebumps on my skin. Where is he taking me? Now I am scared. Heck with that, I am petrified.

I turn on my heels, looking at the entrance where from where we entered. The airport staff, bowed their head respectfully. I snatch my arms from him, running towards them.

"Help me. He is a kidnapper. He-he forcefully married me and now he is taking me to God knows where. Please, help me." I cry out to them.

But, they stay rooted with their head bowed down, not moving an inch nor showing any expression. Just poker.

I saty bewildered with their lack of regardless  to my pleas. When did humanity turned so difficult, for people to learn it.

"Come on." He turns me swiftly on my heels, holding my wrist softly. I throw away his hands, shaking my head. The silent tears, flowing carelessly but I didn't bothered to wipe of. What the point when they are going to come again and again.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you. Leave me. I beg you. Please." My eyes brimmed with new fresh tears.

He just draw a deep breath, his hard chest skinning in,"I am in no mood to hear your tantrums. So stop acting like a spoilt brat. If you obey, it'll be good for both of us." This triggered me way too badly.

"Have you lost it ? You are calling my behaviour bratty just because I am protesting you. You a kidnapper. You have dragged me to a compete mess. Forcefully married me, linking my name with such a disgusting vile man."

He massages his temple indicating completely frustrated with me.
"Vedant. Call the bank's high authority and terminate Mr. Roy from his manager position. Make sure he doesn't get any single money after his termination." He roars.

My breath hitch, listening him.

It feels like, as if my soul has freezed. How can he take my compulsion as a mean to satisfy his want. Doesn't his heart beat. I am as ashamed to call him a human.

"I will come with you." I sniffle, wiping the tears. I clench my fish, digging my nails on my palm.

"What? I didn't heard you?" His brings his face closer, near my ear. I look side away, to atleast save myself and maintain a distance.

I bit my quivering lip, whispering a defeated words,"I am coming with you."

"Good for you! And remember what I told you not a word must come out when you meet my family."

He grabs my hand jerking me to his side. I ascend the steps of the plane stairs, with every step, my eyes burned with tears, my chest squeezed with pain, my mind buzzed with the memories, whispering themselves in the form of words.

"Now you are free from our friendship."
" I never wanted to die."
" Forget Kiraz. Just like she forgot you."
" Kiraz you are strong. Always remember every darkest night has a sunrise."

Every step my past revolve around. Every land of my sole on the stand the past haunts me. Every air brewed from me made me remember all this is happening because of my sin. At the end every bird gets to it's nest. Whatever I did God kept an account of it. Now the price is to be paid by my fate. A cruel mate.

[Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Gujarat]

I step down the stairs of the jet following the dark navy blue shirt. The cool breeze hits on my tear stained face. I give my denim jacket a hitch not wanting the air to run shiver down my skin.