🎭 '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫' | 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐢.

( based on episode one )[] = solo interviews

[] = solo interviews

"months before le sserafim was created, we (trainees) have heard many rumours about hybe debuting a girl group soon

"months before le sserafim was created, we (trainees) have heard many rumours about hybe debuting a girl group soon." rory said. "of course, i was ecstatic. after years of training, i had the chance of actually debuting. that made me work even harder."

"after they (the company) finally confirmed the rumours, we all just had the motivation to even train more. some of them would go days without sleeping. the idea of finally debuting goes straight to their heads, and i get that."

the blonde sighed, "once we heard that the debuting team was complete. i just lost all hope. i questioned myself. i train day and night for 5 years straight. why didn't i make the team? maybe i was too old or my dancing skills just didn't go to their standards."

a voice message rory sent to her friend plays. "hey, tom. we haven't talked in a while. i'm sorry. these last few months have been not so great.." she sniffed. "i don't think i can do this anymore, honestly. maybe i should just go home, and go back to acting. i never should have left. i miss everyone so, so much."

[ "zuha joined, eunchae joined

[ "zuha joined, eunchae joined. when we were told the team had been finalized, it was an indescribable feeling." sakura smiled. "but suddenly, we were told that there was going to be another change in the group." ]

"what do you think is gonna happen?" chaewon asked the members, who were eating their dinner. "i don't know. but i hope it's nothing bad." sakura answered.

"maybe the title song or dance is different?" eunchae asked. "i hope not. we've finally finalised it." yunjin fake cried, making the girls laugh.

a knock on the door caused their laughs to halt, their attention now on the blonde girl entering. "ah, aurora. welcome. everyone, meet aurora yoon, and she will be joining the team. aurora, meet your new members."

the girls stood up from the floor and greeted the new girls. "aurora, please introduce yourself." she nodded, bowing, "hello. i'm aurora yoon and i'm 24 years old."

[ "when unnie walked in, i was surprised, like my jaw dropped. if you were under hybe labels, then you definitely know who aurora is." eunchae said. "even if you're not a trainee from hybe, there's a chance you know her." ]

[ "while i was in the set of 'permission to dance' music video, i suddenly received an email from a director." her smile widening. "they said i was added to the debuting team. you can really see my excitement in the music video." ]

the documentary goes back to rory and the girls meeting for the first time. "so, aurora, how are you feeling right now?"

she looked around then answered, "i feel excited and nervous. this just feels so unreal. i look forward to working with everyone."

the girls agreed with her before inviting her to sit with them on the floor, offering her some of their food. "oh, no. thank you anyways. i don't eat friend chicken."

"what?" yunjin gasped. "i don't eat fried foods." she clarified. "wait, why?"  chaewon asked. "it's how i grew up. i mean, i could eat fried foods. i just don't." she replied.

[ "aurora seems so interesting. i hope we could all get very, very close." chaewon said. ]

"i want this to be a driving force for all of you. starting today, you're really becoming one. you're going to have struggles so help each other out. don't be afraid to rely on the members. share information, i want you to do all that." a trainer said.

the girls hummed to her words, "you're not very close yet. have eunchae, zuha, and rory said hi?" the three nodded.

suddenly, kazuha starts crying, making them gather around her. "have things been tough for you?" the trainer asked. "it's okay. tell us what you feel." kazuha nodded, "i want to do better."

"since i've been practicing alone, i thought i might be burdening the members." the ballerina explained. "how long has it been since zuha joined? a week, two weeks?"

"it hasn't even been a week." yunjin answered. "so, it's only been three days for zuha and one day for eunchae and aurora!" the trainer exclaimed.

"not even a day, a couple hours." yunjin corrected. "it hasnt been a day since she joined? 12 hours?" they nodded. "how about aurora?" the trainer turned to her. "oh, me? 30, 45 minutes ago?" she tilted her head.

{ credits scene }
"i feel... overwhelmed. i'm on my way to show everyone what i've got, and it's hard. but i know i can do it. one day, i will be able to say 'here i am.' and i'll make sure that day comes." she sighed, dreamily.

[ i changed up some timeline

[ i changed up some timeline. i'm sorry if this seemed more focused on rory (even thought it's supposed to be) but i want this to showcase all of them. it's just i have been so lazy. school has been killing me lately. next chapter will be longer and more detailed though. ]

_ pls ignore the mistakes and some changes. i changed phones and i'm not used to using apple 😭😭😭