🎭 𝟏𝟓 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩³ | 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐢.

gamer caterers x hybe season 3

after lunch, the artists shuffled towards the center field as producer nah instructed

after lunch, the artists shuffled towards the center field as producer nah instructed. from what rory could gather, they were gonna do the famous random dance.

the blonde grinned at what sakura of her being an introvert. “we can do this. don't worry.”

“is everyone here?” “yes!”

producer nah squatted, “this is the last segment. good job, everyone.” applause from the idols broke out, proud and happy.

“we're going to play random play dance.” he confirmed, making rory groan internally. “have you seen clips from it?” a series of affirmations were heard. “i can see who'll be eliminated first.” he chuckled.

“here are the rules of random play dance.” all attention on him now. “stand outside the line. when the music plays, don't go past this cast.” he pointed towards the stuffed toy. “if you come forward, it'll be easy for people behind to copy you. but that's up to you.”

“in this random play dance, people will be eliminated.” he continued. “still, i will go easy on you. i'll cut you some slack. but if you're way off.. as an artist, if you're totally wrong.. you will be eliminated immediately.”

“just do it. even if you don't know.” chaewon said, mostly to sakura and rory. “what? we have to do it even if we don't know?” kazuha repeated. “even if you don't know, go for it.” eunchae smiled at her unnie.

“to determine who's in and who's out, we'll need a professor since i'm not the expert.” producer nah said. “producer boo, please come forward.” they clapped for seungkwan, who said he was embarrassed.

“when you get eliminated, come next to us, and play judge with us.” producer nah motioned towards him and seungkwan. “here's the practice round.”

music starts in 3.. 2.. 1!

rory takes a few seconds before going inside the line. how could she not immediately name her current fave song?