🎭 𝟏𝟓 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩² | 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐢.

basically just every le sserafim screen time but with rory with bonus scenes :>

“that's the end of the first game. i'll give you the gift certificates soon.” producer nah said, the artists back at their tents. “send the player for the second game.” he continued.

le sserafim sends out their unnie with cute cheers. “go, aurora unnie!” “woo, kaneisyeon unnie!” “unnie, good luck!”

while rory and chaeyoung greeted each other, le sserafim chatted about the tall blonde. “unnie stands out.” eunchae giggled. “all i can see from hear is her hair.” sakura added. “she's taller than half of them.”

“get ready!... go!”

rory takes a deep breathe before running as fast as her legs can, she wasn't made for sports so it took all her might. even though the blonde felt like a mess, in the view of others, she looked flawless.

she was a bit behind chaeyoung but didn't even try to overtake her, rory's legs said no.

picking up her note, she quickly opened it. seungkwan laughed, “aurora looks so tired.” chaewon suddenly stood up, “AURORA YOON DON'T GIVE UP ON US!”

the said name doesn't even glance at them but to that one boy, he was perfect for her mission. “JAKE SIM, COME WITH ME!”

in the end, le sserafim's comes in fourth place, right before fromis_9 and after enhypen. “i wonder what's their mission.”

(a/n: fromis_9's mission is now the jump rope while le sserafim's is the tongue twister)

the duo stands beside each other, watching as the hueningkai gets tickled, amazed when he doesn't even react to seungkwan's blows to his ear. “if i was him, i'd be wriggling like a worm.” rory said to jake, who laughed.

after the8 said his mission, which was 'the most handsome manager', the artists started dragging and calling out for their managers.

“should we help them?” jake asked, referring to their members. “i don't know. should we?” her head tilting to the side, earning a shrug from the younger boy.

exclaims echoed as jungwon revealed his mission. everyone started pointing towards baekho to arm wrestle with lee hyun.

“wow.” rory clapped as baekho flexed his biceps. “sunbaemin, you're so strong!”

after baekho immediately beats lee hyun, rory had a stupid though, “i know this is gonna bite me later. but i wanna wrestles with baekho sunbaemin too. that was cool.”

people laughed at her words as so does she, of course she wasn't being serious. deep down, rory kinda was. but knew her bones will shatter the moment he grabs her hand.

“a person with a good english diction.” rory read her note. sunghoon laughs, slapping jay's shoulder playfully. “yah! why didn't you choose me?” jay joked.

“you have to succeed in five seconds.” producer nah told jake, who nodded. the blonde patted his back for good luck.

if you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing,
cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully. 

the boy starred at the tongue twister before letting out a nervous smile. “HE CAN'T DO IT!” jay joked again as enhypen cheered for him.

everyone suddenly became quiet in the next few seconds as jake took a deep breathe, “if you mush–”

“WRONG!” producer nah exclaimed, his chuckles following after. “you two may go back to your seats.”

rory laughed softly, “i'm sorry.” jake covered his face with palms, his smile present, “i should be the one who's sorry.”

“i told you, noona. you should've chose me.” jay said as she escorted jake back to enhypen's tent. rory greeted the rest before going back to her members.

the blonde clappped as seungkwan fails after his first double jump. “well done, oppa!”

 “well done, oppa!”

i love this episode sjfks tbh i'm not a hybe stan, i'm more of a sm stan (it's probably very obvious) but i am starting to watch more hybe content for this fanfic 😭😭😭