🎭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞?

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄⸻

➝ she had a lot more activities as a trainee compared to the other members.

➝ trainee!rory danced with bts jimin. some don't really mind the dancing, it was the part where she sits in his lap for like 5 seconds.

➝ she is part of netflix's 'the umbrella academy' cast, which earned her more international attention.

➝ she was already “too old” to debut.

➝ she is best friends with tom holland, who is also her childhood friend.

➝ she is rumored to have dated a couple of k-pop idols.

➝ rory's record of 5 years and 9 months of training show that her skills (vocals, dance, etc) are not very good.

➝ she acts highly about herself by saying things like “i'm so pretty” - “i think my blonde hair makes me look good” - “i would best describe myself as gorgeous” - “i love myself so who cares what you think?”

➝ she said that she was acquaintances with the members of bts. some said she lied for clout, attention, drama.

➝ her member introduction video had the best quality compared to other members.

➝ her teasers also had better quality in terms of outfit, background, makeup, etc.

➝ the black dress rory wore in le sserafim's debut showcase was too revealing and could be deemed inappropriate to wear around younger members.

➝ she already has her own instagram, tiktok, twitter, youtube account.

➝ rory had so much freedom and experience as a trainee, it was like she was already a celebrity before debut.

➝ she worked for exo as a backup dancer.