"...fine...but if he falls I blame you." She muttered and climbed on the chair and onto the edge.

"Hey, young lady, wait! Wait! Who are you? Are you is girlfriend?" The officer asked.

"Do you want to die?" She glared harshly at the officer before she made her way towards the boy.

"Hey, I've been told we can't go home because of you!" She said as she walked towards Yi-hyun

"What's wrong with the students at this school?" The officer grumbled.

"Don't worry mister, she'll persuade him, so wait a moment." Sae-bom shrugged as she sat on the chair and waited.

"Are you upset you can't play baseball?" Hyun-jae asked as she sat next to him.

"That's not what it is. I just came here because I was frustrated, but ambulances and police officers suddenly arrived. Which idiot made a report? I'm just waiting to see how far this will go. I have nothing to do anyway." He sighed.

"You make it sound like baseball is the only thing you've ever considered doing with your life." She said.

"Well what do you except. I did it my entire life. I was really good at it too. And I ended up like this. Would you be okay if you were me?" He asked.

"Hmm? I wouldn't know because I've done enough to know who I am and that I'm capable of more." She shrugged.

"Hey, at least you've done something." He said.

"But you know, I've been hospitalized for a while after I got into an accident had to be held back a year not that it matters because I skipped a grade when I was younger."

"Overachiever." He scoffed and she rolled her eyes.

"Call it what you will, but it doesn't change the fact I almost forgot who I was, who I am, what I wanted in life, my hopes, my dreams, I almost lost it all. But I overcame it and got my memories back and now all I can do is move forward. " She said.

"I can't play baseball ever again, I can't get that back. My life is over. I don't know what to do with my life." He complained but he stopped seeing her calmly looking out to the horizon.

"What about you, then? What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. At first I thought being a scientist buf it feels like I'll be sitting at a desk all day checking out bacteria and stuff, but nowadays I find myself wanting to work in the medical industry but I have no idea where I'm gonna go and no matter what I choose I wonder if I'll be happy about it...it's all really frustrating honestly." She nibbled at her teeth showing her obvious displeasure at her indecisiveness.

"See? Even you're feeling unsettled too." He mused.

"Not really, no. I'm like this because I know that my future is limitless and same goes for other people, even you. Just do whatever it is you need to do and walk the path you want to lead in life because lord knows how short life can be." She smiled and she got up and held out her hand dor him. He stared at her hand and he scoffed but he took it and stood up.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" She smirked.

"Are you two finished, great!"

The two felt themselves being pushed over the edge.

"Wait no--Oh shit!" Hyun-jae yelled as she gripped onto Yi-hyun for dear life and screaming as they fell towards the cushion.

The thing deflated slowly on impact and the paramedics came in for them both.

"That bitch!" Hyun-jae exclaimed aggravated and annoyed at the audacity of Sae-bom as she got off the boy and stomped out and off of the cushion but paramedics stopped her and against her will checked her for injuries.