Changbin insists he could come over to help make him feel better, Felix then told him to prove how he'd do that and Changbin did end up showing up to his place.

"Wait y'know I forgot how your room looks. Show me."

And so Felix lead him to the room, then they made out and yeah the rest is obvious.

It just happened and became a normal thing for a month now and it helps Felix cope with stress. He doesn't like Changbin but he is attractive, Felix will give him that. And he's incredibly good at sex like a God.

But Felix should try and tone it down though since he's in dance and his jello legs are no help.

After gathering himself together he
got into some nice cozy fuzzy pajama pants and a white shirt with SpongeBob on it. Then his phone began to ring, so he grabs it off the dresser, answering right away after reading the caller id. "Hi favorite bestie." He beamed brightly.

"Felix." Jisung spoke, in an urgent manner. "I gotta tell you something I can't wait till tomorrow. Need to let it out now. Keeping it to myself any longer will kill me."

"You know I'm all ears especially for you baby." The freckled blonde gushed and sits on his bed. "Go on."

Jumping ahead to Jisung spilling every single detail of what happened between him and Minho in the living room not leaving anything out. That massage, the song, those nape and neck kisses. And Felix having his jaw dropped while listening.

"Holy fuck." Felix started, and sprung up from the bed to his feet energized from all that info."First of all, Minho got that chef's kiss music taste. Second I cannot believe my ears! This is better than all the fanfics I've read, and dramas I've seen." He fanboyed bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Man when can I be in my own love story with the guy I love Chan when is it our turn-"

"Felix be serious!" Jisung exclaimed, feeling tight and suffocated in his own space of the bedroom.

"I am!" Felix exclaims back, thrilled his voice stayed in a high pitch. "This is big Ji really fucking big!"

"I know! I'm blushing just thinking about it."

"I am too and I wasn't even there! Has he said anything?" Felix asked totally engaged to be filled in with more.

"N-No." Jisung fretted and adds in one breath. "He did have dinner with my mom and I and stayed for a bit longer."

"Well that's god damn adorable."

"And I really highly doubt he's going to say anything." Jisung let out and heaved out a deep sigh after. "I feel so lost lix I don't know what to even think."

"That he likes you." Felix boasted proudly smiling wide. "More solid evidence Lee Minho has a crush on Han Jisung."

"We're not jumping into conclusions." Jisung deadpanned, worn out.

"Do you need him to fucking make out with you for you to see it?"

"Stop you already said that!"

"Cause it's true and you know it and I'll keep saying it honestly!"

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you actually!"

"That's offensive! That's really offensive!" Felix cried out. "Plus you're the one who said 'Need to let it out now. Keeping it to myself any longer will kill me' remember."

"I didn't say that- ugh I'm a mess ok!"

"Han Jisung quit screaming up there and come down stairs now!" Just then the panicked one hears his lovely mother yell for him.