Night 3: Hermit & Rabbit

Y/n stepped into the building but appeared less scared than yesterday. He remembered that outside of his shift, the girls were either always asleep or they collapsed on the floor. He made his way to the office and checked the cameras, curious if they are okay. And indeed, all three girls were sleeping again as if nothing happened.

He got comfortable and started his third night shift, now armed with more knowledge.

-- 12 PM / 100% battery –

The phone rang again, and Y/n picked it up. Just in case it was Kotori, he prepared himself.

Phone guy: Hello, hello! Congratulations on surviving--I mean, completing your second night shift. I hope you had a quiet night without trouble, but in case you didn't, which is likely due to the commander's irritability--Eek! My apologies!

Y/n: The Commander? Could he mean Kotori?

Phone guy: A-Anyway. Exert caution in case Yoshino, the blue haired girl wakes up, she doesn't take too much commotion well. She won't be so easy to spot, so pay attention! Kyouhei out. Oh, hey Reine! *beep*

Y/n facepalms.

Y/n: What a clown world that I live in. Well, he said one useful piece of information. Pay attention.

Y/n pulled up his tablet.

-- 1 AM / 90% battery --

Y/n noticed Tohka woke up and made her way to the kitchen again. It looked like she was cooking something.

After she was done, she excitedly walked towards the office.

Y/n closed the right door.

Tohka: Heya again!

Y/n: What.

Tohka: Oh, don't be so under the weather. I made you something!

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: What is it?

Tohka: A warm soup! I know it may not be so warm in here because of the air conditioning, so this will warm you up!

Y/n: Okay? I'm not cold.

Tohka: Can you open the door please? I want you to tell me how it tastes!

Y/n: For the last time, I'm not opening doors for you girls.

Tohka got mad.

Tohka: Fine, Mr Super Rude! I spent so much time on this, and this is what I get! Pick it off the ground!

Tohka gently laid the plate on the ground and walked off.

Tohka: Hmph!

She huffed and disappeared.

Y/n shook his shoulders and returned to guarding.

-- 2 AM / 76% battery --

Yoshino woke up because of Tohka's loud footsteps that symbolized her "anger".

She hid behind the objects and made her way to the kitchen.

Yoshino: Warm...

The puppet on her arm sprung to life.

Yoshinon: Someone cooked! Hmm, smells delicious! Where does this scent lead?

Yoshino: There...

Yoshinon: Oh? Well then, let's discover its source!

Meanwhile, Y/n was staring at the screen to not lose Yoshino.