Su Fan took root in M ​​city logically.

After arriving in M ​​city, the system is no longer in a state of stealth at any time, and it will tell Su Fan the current situation of the protagonist from time to time.

Through system dictation, he knew that the protagonist of this world was named Jiang Ming. Due to a mistake in the hospital, he was carried to the wealthy Jiang family by mistake. The real young master of the Jiang family became a poor child who lost his parents at a young age.

Seventeen years later, the Jiang family found their own flesh and blood, Jiang Mo, and the story officially kicked off.

He worked hard to get into the school where the protagonist was studying, but he couldn't find a chance to get close to the protagonist. His stepfather could only be said to be a little powerful in the city of M, and it was basically impossible to enter the circle where the protagonist was.

Seeing that the time passed by and the plot was about to unfold, without any progress, he could only ask the system for help in his mind:

"System, can you also weave a dream for the protagonist like before?" The

system's cold voice sounded: "No, the host and the protagonist do not have any intersection. Even if you fabricate a dream, it will not resonate."

Su Fan sighed: "Is there any other way? Now that I can't even talk to the protagonist, how can I straighten out the plot?"

"The host can start with the people around the protagonist."

The people around? Su Fan recalled the news passed to him by the system. The protagonist has two very good friends in his life, one is Song Yu and the other is Wan Junjie.

Su Fan put his mind on Song Yu. This person looks carefree and likes trendy things. It just so happens that the era he lives in is a few years more developed than here. When it comes to trendy things, he believes that he will not lose to anyone.

Unexpectedly, Song Yu is more difficult to approach than Jiang Ming. His eyes seem to be able to see through everything. He is like a clown jumping on the beam performing a mime alone.

Returned with a feather.

As a last resort, he turned his attention to Wan Junjie. In fact, he didn't want to start with Wan Junjie, because soon, Wan Junjie would be involved in a case of kidnapping the protagonist, and a few years later, he would be furiously retaliated by the protagonist.

Regardless of the fact that the protagonist is still a cheerful young man with a little pride, from what he knows, he will continue to encounter the jokes made by fate in the next few years, and he will continue to blacken in all kinds of suffering and torture. , and eventually become a cold and ruthless king, he will step on the "villain"'s bones, step by step to his throne.

If it is not necessary, Su Fan doesn't want to face such a protagonist at all. Based on his many years of experience in reading novels, it is not difficult to conclude that fighting against the protagonist will generally not end well.

With the help of the system, Su Fan successfully catches up with Wan Junjie, makes him obey his words, and successfully enters the circle where the protagonist is.

It's a pity that he has never been able to get in touch with the protagonist.

Thinking of this, Su Fan's hatred for Wan Junjie rose again. If Wan Junjie hadn't resisted the temptation during that summer vacation, he wouldn't have been farther and farther away from the protagonist.

The man said that the medicine injected into the protagonist would make him forget what happened during that time. In his opinion, this was simply nonsense. After that summer vacation, he could vaguely feel that the protagonist was alienating Wan Junjie.