VII

A, get your ass in here before the Luna gets decorated in bruises, Luca messaged through the link.

Andrin growled mid-conversation when his beta interrupted. He was checking up on a few warriors and chatted away when the beta asked for him.

What do you mean, did you not watch her? his anger could be felt through the link when he replied.

Just get here fast, his beta sounded a lot worried.

His wolf was going crazy as he jogged over to the growing crowd. He was angry at Luca not doing a good job in guarding his mate. If something ever happens to her, he will surely get a piece of his mind.

He was about to command everyone to scram but his mate's growl stopped him. Luca ran to him looking frantic.

"Aren't you gonna break this up?" The beta was worried his Luna might lose. After all, Ivy was one of the best female warriors in the pack.

"Let her have a go at it." Andrin decided she wanted to see his little mate in a fight. His wolf wanted to know how strong and deserving she was.

Karina was in her sports bra and satin shorts. She slipped out of her mate's shirt before the fight. She was already heaving and did her best to regain her breathing when Ivy thew her off to the other side of the platform.

She growled.

They were just starting when the pack members started gathering around them. Everyone was intrigued to see who'd dare go up against one of the strongest warriors. The crowd was growing bigger. It was a show that couldn't be missed.

Karina waited for Ivy's next move. Stealing a glance at the crowd, she found her mate looking intensely at her. She had noticed earlier that the alpha was part of the audience. He looked pissed but she shrugged it off.

'I'll deal with him later,' she thought.

Ivy tackled her with a punch and she dodged it in time. She retaliated with an uppercut but the blonde warrior was fast enough to kick her feet. She landed on the platform with a loud thud and groaned.

"I don't understand why you chose to fight in human form when you're two sizes smaller than me," Ivy smirked, "Didn't expect you to be that dumb."

What Ivy told was true. She was definitely small compared to her built body. The blonde was more muscly and had more experience in fighting. Karina was bound to lose in human form but what others don't know was that she was trained to use her size as an advantage.

Because of her dormant wolf, Karina had been trained young to fight in her human form. Growing up, her trainers noticed her size difference from her sisters and took a different approach. Instead of focusing on honing her strength and skills, she was trained to practice her speed and precision.

Getting back up on her feet, she waited for Ivy to deliver a move again. The blonde proceeded to land a kick. Karina failed to dodge it this time which made her lose her balance. She clenched here jaw. If she continued to wait out until Ivy grew tired, she was gonna turn into a punching bag first.

The fight went on with Ivy on offense and Karina on defense. The Luna kept taking hits causing her to get tackled down or thrown off. It looked pretty pitiful to see her get bruised and thrown like a ragged doll.

"Alpha, I think she's had enough," Luca voiced out.

She looked tired and beaten up but the fierceness in her eyes never faded away. Andrin somehow knew his little mate was still up for it. He was worried more than the beta ever was but his wolf told him to let her be.