When I was readying my weapon for the fight some familiar words sprang back into my mind.

(...These goggles aren't ordinary they are made to hypnotize Octolings...)

(I don't know if I can believe her a hundred percent she did seem sincere even in that situation but I guess it's worth a try.)

After positioning myself near a corner, I waited for one of the Octolings to come my way and after a little while, one was heading in my direction. Waiting for the right opportunity I readied myself.

When she was about to go around the corner I quickly pushed her weapon out of her hand.

Octoling: What an Inkling here??

She was still shocked so I used my chance to push her down and tried to remove the goggles from her eyes.

(What's with these goggles they won't even move from her head are they glued on or something...)

My complaint was cut short as I was kicked off the Octoling who was now starting to get irritated.

Octoling: How dare you!

(Well at least I tried...)

I pointed my weapon at the Ocotling who was now starting frantically search for her weapon.

Octoling: Ah!

With a well-placed shot, the Octoling was no more.

(I don't know why but a wave of sympathy washed over me, maybe because I now know that they are most likely doing it against their will.)

As I was in deep thought I was quickly snapped out of it when a Charger shot grazed my cheek.

(What am I doing losing my focus now at all times!)

Above me were now standing 3 Ocotlings one with a Charger one with an Octoshot and one with a Roller.

(Well my action has put me in a disadvantageous position.)

(I can still fight but the chances of me winning are slim without the curse.)

I was thinking of a way to get out of this when I felt a pain in my leg followed by a shattering sound.

(The Charger got me this time! That was fast.)

Even with my armor taking most of it I still felt the pain in my leg. And another shot was fired from the same position. This time I dodged it and for now, was hiding behind a wall. I was now in an even worse position than before. All I could do was wait until my armor is back.

My mind was in a dilemma for a bit until I noticed the Octolings were now moving in my direction.

(Why is my head in such a mess...)

(Is there no other choice here than activating my curse again?)

...

(There has to be a way to defeat them without it!)

With a glance behind the wall I could see the Octoling with the Charger was moving to a new position I guess the other two are down to face me head-on.

Bleached Of The Curse (Splatoon x Male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें