Caught you

Hey my dear

reader hope u would like it

The manager said .. who is she tell me ...mean while ....he looked at mee from head to toe ...

Some body call him he picked the call

Some body call him he picked the call...he said ahn ..yes ..but you didn't told us before ...you know that bts is not that ...free..he said oh ok ..i will ask them....he cut the call and said ..it was the call. .they want us to do a concert ..early ....
RM;
how early...he said today...every body said what today ..we didn't even practice ...he said ..its fine i know my boys you guys can do it..lets go.they all were leaving ..i was following them .. manger said she is coming to...every body said together yes ......then we went in the bus ...we reached the hall it was already crowded with girls there fans i guess i was so worried. ..manager said ..carry their clothes.when you come inside ..... don't let reporter find any thing..suga said hyung she is not our maid..I said i am fine ...i don't wana cause you guys trouble so...RM said thankuu and try to hide your face too ..and whispered in my ear ..the bad guys might find you ...I don't know why ..but whenever he whispers in my ear i feel a current going all over my spine ......

.every body got of with glamour
at the end i took a deep breath ...and got out covering my face with there clothes... when they went the media gatherd i bumped into them i was worried and sweating i have never been in this much crowd before...i fall down...jin rushed ...towards me and help me get up ..but now my face was all revealed..media took photos .....he hold my hand and we rushed inside....the manager said that what have you done it will be on news on every page now that ..world wide handsome..saved a girl..wow....RM said its fine that's what we always do naturaly we help people....he said ok ok ..let it be ..get ready now you guys...they went to the makeup room..i was also sitting there quietly looking at them thinking that they all are so good boys .i thought i always wanted to have a love story adventure types ..here i am ..i have a chance but ..i can't b in love with them they are korean i am not .they are not muslims. And i am nobody but they are stars ..i am happy that i could be a freind With them haha there would have been a chance if i would have ended up ..in a single men house..they are seven I don't even know who i like haha..i was laughing when somebody . Put his hand on my shoulder. ...i looked back it was lee jung suk...he smiled at me .

he smiled at me