Chapter 1

RAYZA'S POV:

"Yow chawgie, poochie nuh stop come roun yah a demand money fi the yute inu" neko stated as he walked in the room and tossed himself on the couch in my office.

The fuck wrong wid dah b yah mon.

"Tell poochie seh fi mek har next man tek care a di yute cause a nuh fimmi, n mi cyah tek up a next man responsibility right now" I replied.

Poochie and I were together for a little over 1 year and had sex 3 times maximum, whenever I would bring up my sexual desires she would push them away and suggested we do something else. However, she would go clubbing almost everynight and come back the next morning drunk asf, I thought little of it because I trusted her but now i understand "good guys finish last."

"Shi fuck pon mi dwq, n come a fling pickney pon mi" I said with a chuckle earning nothing but a grunt from a now sleeping Neko.

Di lazy hog eva a sleep.

I sighed and went back to work. Replying to emails, straightening things out on the endz, making sure everything's in order, paying off my father's debt etc.....

It's been almost 20 years and I still can't seem to find all the people to whom he owes all this money. Whilst he was alive, he stole, took and demanded money from innocent, hardworking people and now it was my job to pay it all back.

Honestly sometimes I wish he was still alive, he was a very bad, easily irritated and selfish man but at the end of the day he was still my father and no matter how hard i tried i can't seem to hate him and still find myself missing him. When he died he left me in charge and it went downhill from there. A 7 year old giving 40+ year old men instructions on who to kill and who to spare?? At one point i was the one torturing a grown ass man.

It was fun at first, but eventually it got harder and I had to focus on work, a kid who wasn't even mine, my supposedly girlfriend who wouldn't even kiss me, school and the list goes on.....the presha got even worsa.

School neva mek fi mi stillz. Nuh matter how hard mi study, cheat n do homework i still failed.

I dropped out of school at 16 and started working at my father's "business" full time. I then went on to meet my bestfriend/Brother from another mother aka Neko. We've been through the hardest times together and he motivated me each and everytime i needed motivation and I did the same for him.

"Rayza wah di fuck mi fi do wid Dis?" Neko asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. He was currently holding an electrical toothbrush that was in the package, which i bought for him and fiddling with it while he awaited my response.

Di fucka dunce.

"Yuh nuh see issa toothbrush dat pussyhole??" I laughed "And why yuh still in yah??" It wasn't really a question but a way of telling him to leave.

I needed a little time to think and really focus and neko being here will cause nothing more than a distraction and waste of valuable time.

"Aii gena, inna di marrows inuh n mah guh tek di package now, yuh hear?." He said while picking up the box and walking out.

"Yh mon, use the toothbrush inuh cause yuh breath a kick like vandom right now boss" I practically yelled as he slammed the door in my face.

LOL a suh mi love gih trouble monn

At around 5pm in the evening i finally decided to rest a little bit and get something to eat so I texted neko.

Rayza: yow boss, yuh a mek wi link up the jerk centre lata or Wah??

Neko: mek it happen den nuh fada

Rayza: aii mi soon come gi yuh a link n mek sure when mi fawud di likkle momo lookalike n chucky daughter nuh ova deh inuh

Neko: suck yuh mada n gwaan nuh ute

Rayza:💀🤣

Normally I don't take 'suck yuh mada' insults but since it's neko and I already sucked and fucked his mom, we good......jk

I got ready and got into my Mercedes Benz since it needed to be cleaned.

The country road wid all a the pot-hole, dust n bush a fuck up mi car.

I would just stop at a car wash after and have them clean it. I backed out the driveway and sped off not caring about the open gate. These people knew better than to fuck with what's mine.

Neko and I agreed that it would be better if we just met there instead of me driving to pick him up like his fucking chauffeur or sumn like dat.

I got to the jerk centre and quickly spotted Neko dancing on what looks to be a monkey in a dress.

Not a bloodclaat. Di man eva a look some strange looking gyal tpcc. From him leff him baby mada, a bere monkey him start pree. Speaking of which,a long time mi nuh see har, mi affi guh ask him bout it.

Anyways.........I walked over to them and gestured to him for us to go inside. Him done know mi nuh like the excitement and noise already so the fact seh him think mi woulda stand up out yah suh wid him, shocks me. We got inside and sat on the stools around the counter of the bar. As a man weh walk and kill people, mi know people out deh waah kill mi as well suh mi give the place a quick scan before ordering some drinks to start off.

"Wait deh, a di don dis fawud inna mi place?" the bartender said sounding rather surprised.

"A me same one monn, Neko wah yuh a drink?" I asked. "Gimme a rum special deh, mah guh mek a move pon dah catty yah ova yah suh, mi soon fawud."

As usual him guh fi the one weh look like shi fi act inna wrong turn. Smh

I get a red stripe beer and began sipping on it while I allowed my eyes to roam freely around the room. They came to a halt when they landed on this sexy, light-skin chick. She was like no other; she wore this black silk dress that hugged her body in all the right places, her skin was smooth like butter and all I wanted to do in that moment was fuck the living hell out of her and make her beg for my cock in her tight wet pussy after taking her out for dinner and spoiling her first, ofcourse. I may be evil and cruel but mama did raise a gentleman after all.

I sat there for a while just admiring the sight infront of me. The way her lips moved when she talked, her slight smile every once in a while even the way she moves that one piece of hair from her face. Everything about this woman was immaculate.

"Guh talk to har nuh, a Wah? Yuh fraid?" Neko said in my ear causing me to flinch a little.

"Nahh mi deven like har" I lied. I did like her, I liked her alot. I know this may be a bit too soon but I wouldn't mind waking up everyday to that cute face every morning and owning that body would just be the cherry on top. But i couldn't and wouldn't allow neko to know that. I trusted him and shared almost everything with him but some things are better when kept to yourself. Anuh everybody yuh fi mek know yuh bizniz.

Fuck it. The worse shi can seh is no.

I slowly strolled over to her table where she sat next to another girl. I secretly prayed that she wasn't lesbian or if she was, she would just atleast make an exception for me.

I got to their table and sat infront of her. The other girl isn't important right now. Anuh she mi come bout. As soon as I sat down i could sense that she was uncomfortable? terrified? I couldn't tell which one, to be honest it may even be both. It was my duty to clear the tension and speak up since she seemed to be out of words for some odd reason.

"Unuh Good?" I finally spoke up

_________________________________________

A/N......yahh suh dat a chapter 1, hope y'all like the character so far, Neko is lowkey my favourite. Vote n leave a comment <3<3<3.