3.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫/𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

_________________________________

                           VIOLET WALKS INTO THE CONFERENCE HALL OF THE SCHOOL and stops in the doorway. Her eyes scan the room full of tables signings for after-school clubs. When she sets her eyes on the table and the person behind it she smiles slightly before walking over to it.

"Hey, Jack" Violet smiles at her best friend.

Jackie looks up from the clipboard in her hands and smiles. "Hey. Where were you last night, you missed the party" She says.

Violet rolls her eyes. "You know I hate parties, Jackie. Besides, I had a therapist appointment" She explains.

Jackie nods in understanding before turning around and reaching into her bag. "So, I got something for us and you cannot say no to it because I wasted 20 dollars on it"

Violet sighs. "I swear if its-" Jackie turns around and holds up two rectangular cut papers. "-Tickets to the hockey game tonight?! I'm gonna kill you" she groans. "Really Jack?"

Jackie grabs Violet's hand and places one of the tickets into her hand. "You are coming to the game. You have no choice"

A sigh leaves her lips. "I will only agree to this because I love you, and-" she looks up at her friend. "-and because it's kind of getting boring sitting up in my room reading books all day. I mean, I finished 3 books in 2 days already. I have to go to the library again for the 5th time this week"

Jackie raises her eyebrows at her best friend. "5 times" she chuckles. "Wow, V, new record. Last week it was 3 times" Jackie's eyes travel behind the brunette girl and her amused expression fell when she sees a certain blue-eyed someone heading towards them. "Oh, God. Look who's coming over here"

Violet turns around and sees Type Locke walk into the conference hall, walking straight towards them. She quickly turns around. "Did he really lie about having sex with Eden"

"Yes! What an asshole"

Violet chuckles. "I guess. As much as I hate Eden, it's kind of messed up" she says. Jealousy fills her when she thinks about the fact that Eden and Tyler may or may not of slept together, meaning they kissed. Violet furrows her brows. Why am I jealous?

"Are you here to sign up?" Jackie asks the Locke boy harshly as he stands next to Violet who raises her eyebrows at her friend's harsh tone.