6.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐬

_____________________________

                                                          VIOLET WALKS AWAY FROM TYLER LOCKE TOWARDS HER OWN HOUSE

                                 VIOLET WALKS AWAY FROM TYLER LOCKE TOWARDS HER OWN HOUSE. Her mind was disturbed by the thoughts on that woman. Who is she? Where does she know her from? Why does she look so familiar?

Violet sighs and massages her eyelids from the tiredness she felt. Sleep hasn't been getting to her the past few nights and she felt devastated.

Her mind carries her to the small moment she had with Tyler after her breakdown, a light smile forming on her lips at the thought of the Locke boy. She couldn't deny what she felt for him anymore. Her crush was slowly growing by the minute and everytime she was around him. Jackie was right...

When Violet walks into her house, she furrows her eyebrows when she finds her Aunt sitting at the Kitchen island. "Aunt Lisa?"

Lisa looks up at her niece who stood in the doorway of the kitchen. She pats the seat next to her and Violet sits down. She pulls out a medium sized box with an envelope on it and sets it on the kitchen counter in front of Violet.

The brunette teenager stares at her aunt for a moment before picking up the envelope. Her name was neatly written on it in a familiar handwriting. Her dad's...

"Your dad left this for you before he died. He wanted you to have it on your 17th birthday" She says.

Tears well up in Violet's eyes as she looks between the somber look her aunt was giving her and the box in front of her.

"You're- you're saying that like he knew he was going to die" Her voice cracks.

Lisa squeezes her niece's shoulder. "Read the letter. It'll explain everything" She stands up and walks out of the kitchen to give the teenager some privacy.

Violet looks down at the white envelope in her hands, hesitating a little before she opens it and takes out the letter.

Dear Violet, my sweet baby girl

Happy 17th birthday. If you're reading this, then I'm not with you anymore. This is my last love letter for you until we meet again. I'm so sorry I can't be there with you right now. To see you grow up, achieve big milestones, graduate, walk you down the aisle when you get married, to watch you become a mother... I wish I was there for it all. But all good things must come to an end.

I've done things in my life. Things that cannot be forgiven. But I know I did them to protect you and your sister because I could never live with myself if something happened to the two of you. I've lied to the two of you and your mother. I've kept secrets that would have put you all in danger... But I'm ready to tell you the truth.