"I know."

"What happened?" She finally lifts her eyes to meet his.

"I don't really want to talk about it yet."

"Okay, we are here if or when you are ready. Can I make you some food?"

"I'd love a little something." Luke nods, "I'm going to shower if it's okay, try and wash as much of tonight off as I can."

"Of course. If you would though, let me clean and dress your wounds so they don't get infected after?" She asks, eyes scanning his chest again.

"Ya, that's probably smart." He nods, turning just as Michael comes back into the room, taking the clothing he is offered and heading for the guest room.

Turning on the water to warm, Luke slowly strips his clothing from his body, the shirt landing in the trash without a second thought, there is no saving it at this point. Once naked he finds his reflection in the mirror, assessing fully for himself the injuries inflicted on his body tonight. His cheeks hold no evidence of the few slaps that had landed on them, though his jaw still ached in memory of them. But that's good, his face isn't easy to hide, so not having to worry about injuries is a huge relief. Slowly his eyes move down his throat, also unscathed, but the memory of her hand closing his windpipe there causes his muscles to flex uncomfortably. The first injury meets his eye as he assesses his collarbones, a deep red line starting between them and trailing straight down to his sternum, no doubt what her claw had done as she had choked him. Lighter scratch marks weave across his chest as well, the whole of his skin irritated and red, the places where they claw marks cross seem to be where the most blood is coming from, though a few slashes are deep enough to have scabbed over fully, the one directly down the middle the worst though, and he isn't surprised by that. His right arm has nail marks scored into it just above his elbow, his mind taking a moment to remember when she had grabbed his arm tightly, it had been early in the fight. His eyes finally settle on his stomach, a large red spot seeming to be turning blue and purple already forming in the center of his abs, the place where her foot had connected after he'd landed on the floor.

Reaching behind him he grabs a towel, wrapping it around his waist before taking a photo in the mirror, wanting to remember this moment if the desire to forgive her ever arises in him, wanting the reminder that it is not worth it to end up back in this place again. After taking the picture he finally steps into the stream of water, hissing as it hits his chest, turning the heat down slightly to help fight the burning feeling. Luke tries to numb his mind as he washes his hair, wanting to just not feel, because everything he is feeling currently is overwhelming and confusing, and more than anything he wants to forget tonight ever happened, that Amy ever touched him, to forget he ever fell for her lies in the first place...

After taking more time than he should have he steps out of the shower, drying and dressing back in his own briefs, along with the sweats Michael had given him, carrying the t-shirt with him since Crystal had wanted to clean up his cuts before he puts it on.

"Food." Crystal points at a plate on the table as soon as he enters the room, her eyes staying focused on the large first-aid kit she is going through, pulling out different ointments and such as he settles into the seat, hissing slightly as his leg presses against the chair, moving away from it quickly.

"You okay, Luke?" Michael frowns.

"Door knob in the back of the thigh, just a bruise." Luke answers as it clicks in his head where that pain would have come from.

"That would make sense." Michael nods, sitting beside Luke as Crystal brings a few things over to them and begins to assess each of the cuts on Luke's chest.

"Do you want to go to the police with this, Luke?" Crystal asks quietly as she dabs some medicated ointment against his chest.

"I think for now, I don't want to deal with it." He sighs, taking another bite of the sandwich Crystal had made him to buy him some time, "After Mexico, I'll figure out how to deal with it all then. We only have a few days until we head out for those shows, but we have a few weeks between that and the start of tour in Canada and the US. I want to heal, and figure out where my head is, after Mexico I will work on making sure she is gone for good."

"You're welcome to stay here until Mexico then, we can figure out how to get you some of your things." Michael nods, and Luke is grateful he isn't pushing.

"Thanks."

—-------------------------
Thoughts?

Is waiting to say anything else to Amy going to help or hurt Luke?

What happens next?

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)