Y/n: Little owl, it wasn't true !!! Nothing will happen to me 

Ginny: You don't know that !!! You heard what Sirius said !!! 

She said, and I stood up and went and sat next to her and hugged her !!!

Y/n: I will always be here no matter what happens, okay? You are my sister, my best friend and I will never leave you !!!

I hugged her while she cried on my shoulder !!! I rubbed her back gently while she cried!!! 

Y/n: Everything will be fine I promise

The next day, Ginny and I went for a walk to the field next to our house when a familiar owl flew toward us !!! It was Draco's !!! She gave me the letter and then flew away !!!

Ginny: Who is that?

Y/n: Draco

I said with excitement and opened the letter really quickly!!!

Dear Y/n,

You little snake!!! I swear that the next time that you will leave me without saying goodbye, I will murder you to the spot !!! But you are lucky you are you and I can't be mad at you !!! Anyway, I learned what happened to your father, and I am sorry I hope he is okay !!! I hope you are feeling okay !!! Life here without you, it's not the same because I have no one to stare at during the lessons or to make fun at the breaks !!! I don't know, but life at Hogwarts it's not the same without you !!! To say the truth I was worried, but then I asked Granger where you and your siblings had disappeared !!! I miss you, but I understand that I have to see you after break !!! I hope you have an amazing holiday and Merry Christmas, love!!! Also, I would love to have a Polaroid picture of you this Christmas to match the one I stole from you two years ago !!! I love staring at it for hours every day, as you know, you are my lucky charm !!!

Don't forget that you own me from the way you humiliated me at the library yesterday !!! I have a few ideas for you to pay!!!

                                                                                                                                         I love you,

                                                                                                                                              Draco

I smiled at it and Ginny who was reading next to me this whole time smiled too!!! 

Ginny: He loves you Y/n but if I was you I wouldn't hang around a lot with him because you know his family is-

Y/n: Dangerous I know Ginny, but I love him !!! I would do anything for him because I care so much!!!

Ginny: Yeah but be careful, please !!! You never know

She just nodded, and we continued our walk !!! When I came back to my room, I opened my closet and took out a small box which had every single later Draco gave me !!! That box was a shoebox and I had painted it pink and decorated it with small flowers on it !!! The anonymous one, the one he gave me at the begging of the year, everything and I put the letter on it with a smile !!! In that box, there was also the pin with the flowers I wore at the Yule Ball, a tulip that Draco gave me one day this year, and a small Polaroid picture of us !!! I also had my favorite book in there, which was the Round of the world in 80 days !!! Merlin, I loved that book!!! I smiled at the photo, but when I heard the room door open, I quickly hid them !!! My mom entered with a smile, and she looked at my hands that were behind my back!!!

Y/n: Hi mom

I smiled awkwardly trying to hide the box behind me, and she smiled back

Molly: You don't need to hide anything, Y/n!!! I already have seen them !!!! In the morning when I went to put your clothes in the wardrobe!!!

I looked at her in shock and my heart dropped !!! At that moment, I felt like the most disappointing daughter in the whole world !!! I betrayed them I dated their enemy and I feel so awful !!! Someone please just kill me !!!! Wait? She doesn't look mad she is just smiling !!!! I just looked at the floor!!!

Y/n: Mom, I am so sorry I shouldn't have-

Molly: Nonsense !!! You don't have to be sorry for being in love !!! You will never say sorry for something like that again !!! It's not your fault !!! Not yours or Draco's fault !!!! 

She came to me and hugged me and when she started talking again I could feel tears in her eyes!!!

Molly: You shouldn't be scared or ashamed of that!!! You will never be a disappointment to this family Y/n!!! Because I know that one day you will be something big in this life and your father and I will always be so proud !!!!

She said and tears started coming through her eyes and she hugged me again tight !!!

Molly: Please keep him !!! He loves you and I can see it from the way he looks at you in the photo !!! You can see the love in his eyes!!! He is nothing like his father nothing!!!

Y/n: I know

Hello guys, I am really sorry for not uploading yesterday, but I didn't have time !!! Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day !!!

See you soon,

Emily