{π|Chapter 23|π}

Y/n's pov: I looked through the window and my eyes widened from what it looked like.

Everything from his desk in on the floor and most of his picture frames of us and me and him half of them and all broken.

Like the glass is on the floor or still on the picture but it's cover by glass and blood.

I see him sitting on his bed facing the windows way and I see he's looking at a picture.

Frame he hasn't broken and I take a look at his knuckles and see there all bloody and little glass pieces and still.

In some of his knuckles and his knuckles are dripping blood on the floor but he doesn't care.

He just let's it keep dripping blood he hasn't even tried fixing them up.

The other things I've noticed is his walls all have holes or blood on them.

He then gets up because he hear a Knock on his door he places the picture.

down and walks to the door the other thing I noticed was his hair.

It's all messy and not in his style  he likes to in and I also noticed that his eyes are all red a puffy.

I looked to his door to see Allison and Vanya out side his door. 

They give him food he takes it then shuts the door and brings the food to his bed.

And then I see him eat one thing and the rest he Chuck's in the bin
And before he grabs the picture again.

I get a good look at it and see it's just of me and him but me kissing his cheek. and the other is me smiling without him in the picture.

And the last one is of him kissing me on the lips and the last one that is really hard to see is of me wearing his clothes.

Then that must mean all the other pictures is of his other siblings.

and some of his father because he only ever got those ones of me.

But before I leave to see what the others and talking about I stop because I hear him saying something.

Five: I'm so sorry y/n I wish I never said those things I miss you so much.

But I should be dying soon because I haven't been eating that much and I never do anything.

Anymore maybe I should leave this world there's nothing for me anyway.

I've lost everything already like right now I'm talking to a fucking picture of you and me.

Everyone should be happy without me anyway maybe I'll be able to see you there.

Ha I see him get up from his bed and place the picture down on his nightstand.

And I see him walking to the window he opens it and sits out on the window ledge with his legs hanging over it

He stays there for a while before he tries something he gets off the window ledge.

🛑!Warning!🛑: suicide attempt in this part of the chapter.

so if you don't like this or it if it might harm your health.

Then get off this chapter right now please I don't want any of yous to try this ok.😢

Y/n's pov: once he's out he walks to his railing from the fire exit right out side his window.

He looks down at the ground then he begins to climb on the railing of the stare case.

He jumps off but I grab his arm before he goes fully down were he's about to hit the ground.

He then looks to see what has him but he sees no one because I'm still invisible.

Five: who's there show yourself know or else I pull your hand off and drop.
*Says in a angry like emotionless tone*

Y/n's pov: fucking hell he has to be hard doesn't he fuck it I can't let him kill his self just because of me.

So I go back into my form were you can see my.

body it starts to show my body all the way up Until it reaches my face.

And I look into his eyes and I see that there widened.

from seeing me again after months with me gone.

Five: Y/n?!
*Says in a happy tone with tears coming out from his eyes*

Y/n's pov: he says my name but I don't answer him because I still have from what he said.

In my head replaying over and over again because I know it was all true what he said.

So I pull him back up and then I turn my back on him and turn invisible again.

Five: no y/n please don't leave me again please.
*Says with his voice cracking from the sadness he's been in for months without y/n*

Y/n's pov: I start to walk again but before I could get off the fire escape right next to fives room.

I turn around to see he has a tight grip on my arm I try to pull it back but when I try it hurts so I stop trying.

Five: your not leaving me ever again y/n your staying here with me and my family.
*Says in a serious tone*

Y/n: LET GO OF ME!

Five: NO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDNESS I'VE BEEN FUCKING REGARDING EVERYTHING I DID AND SAID TO YOU.

JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH Y/N I EVEN TRIED TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID I LOST YOU FOR MONTHS.

AND I'M NOT LOSE G YOU AGAIN BECAUSE OF ME PLEASE FORGIVE ME I NEVER MEANT TO HURT OR SAY ANY OF THOSE THINGS I WAS JUST MAD.

PLEASE STAY WITH ME I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH OUT YOU EVER AGAIN IT WAS UTTERLY HELL FOR ME BECAUSE I LOST YOU.

JUST PLEASE STAY WITH ME DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN.
*Says in a angry at him self voice and a breaking voice when saying all of it to you*

Y/n's pov: once he finished saying all those things I felt tears going down my face from everything he said.

I should of known he'll be like this because I was the most important person to him.

I meant everything to him so when he lost me because of his stupidness he hurt his self and didn't even eat anything.

For months and he never got out of his room and never fix his knuckles he just left them and he never fixed his hair which.

He always does because he hates his hair not in the style he likes it in he hasn't even fix his clothes or tie it's lose and he never likes it lose.

And his clothes have crisis in them from all the moving around he's been doing.

Five: please don't leave me again.
*Voice braking*

Y/n: fine just let me go your hurting me.
*Says in a little bit of pain voice*

Five: sorry I didn't mean too please don't go I didn't mean to hurt you.
*Says in a really sad depressed tone of voice*

Y/n: it's fine you didn't mean to.

Five: maybe it's right for you to hate me all I do is hurt people I don't deserve to live.
* Says in a emotionless tone*

Y/n's pov: after I hear him say that my heart brakes from hearing him say he doesn't deserve to live.

So I pull him into a hug and my invisibility leaves and shows my body and I feel him hesitate a while before he finally.

Holds me back and I feel his grip get a bit tighter around my waist and I feel him put his face in the crook of my neck.

And I feel tears going down my neck from him crying.

Five: I've missed you so much
y/n .