{=🤭|Chapter 5|🤭=}

Y/n: what's wrong five why did you pull me back and send Vanya away.

Five: because I want to know why you kissed me. was it just to make me move or did you really mean It.

Y/n: ummmm.... I kinda wan....wanted to d..... Do it for a while .....but you left and yeah.

Five: knew it.

Y/n: what you mean by that five.

Five: you had a crush on me but I had to find It the hard way why didn't you just tell me.

Y/n: what do you mean by that?

Five: I found the letter you left under your Pellow in your room and read it. and also found one of my uniforms there too.

Y/n: haaaa I don't know what your talking about I never took one of your uniforms.

Five: I know you did ages ago I just didn't care I liked it you where so cute when you used to steal my things and hide them in your room.

And sleep with them.

Y/n: how did you know that.
*Says embarrassed*

Five: because I used to go into your room to take your things and keep them and I found some of my things as well.

Y/n: wait you didn't look in my you know Drawer did you.

Five: no why what do you have in there.

Y/n: ha nothing.

Five: oh come on tell me.

Y/n: nope I have to go anyway bye fivey love you.

Five's pov: as she said that she left before I could say anything.

Wait did she just call me fivey again at least she's calling me by her nick name again.

Y/n's pov: as I said that I walked down the stairs to see Vanya leaving the house. 

Y/n: hey Vanya why are you leaning so early.

Vanya: umm the others say it's too dangerous for me here in case someone or something comes back here and kill.

Us but mostly me because I don't have powers like Yous do so yeah I'm going.

Y/n: ok I'll come with you.

Vanya: no y/n please stay here for me to look after them because I have to leave anyway I'm practicing my lesson.

Y/n: oh ok I'll stay for you Vanya.

Vanya: thanks y/n.

Y/n: no problem Vanya.

Y/n's pov: when I said that she left outside the door and I run back up to five's room.

And I jump on his back which was a very bad Idea because when. I did that he flips me over his shoulders.

And I leaned on his bed with him on top of me so I smirk at what he did.

Five: omg y/n I'm so sorry.

Y/n: oh my didn't know you where one of those. boys who likes to take this quick.

Five: oh do you like those type of boys.

Y/n: maybe it depends on who it is.

Five: maybe I'm that boy.

Y/n: ooooo so hot.😏

Five's pov: and when she said that I kissed her on the lips and the kiss got deeper because we both.

Started to fight for power but I ended up winning because I'm the best and before we could go any further.

someone opens my door and they see me on top of y/n with my hand under her shirt and they see one of my legs in between her legs.