{🖤+|Chapter 9|+🖤}

Y/n's pov: we stayed like this for ages until Vanya came in to the room.

Five's pov: for fuck sakes who is  it now why do they have to do this when I'm with y/n.

Vanya: oh sorry but your needed in the living room with the rest of our siblings.

Y/n: oh ok.

Y/n's pov: as I was about to leave i feel five grab my wrist and pull me back to him.

And I leaned on his chest because of how fast he pulled me back to him.

Five: why it's not dinner yet.

Vanya: well Luther Wants us all down there.

Y/n: come on five we can go down and see what he wants.

Five: fine.

Y/n's pov: as we make our way down we see all of them in the living room but I see vanya.

Leave to go somewhere and then me and five enter the room and I see five go to a sit and sit down.

Then I walk past his chair to sit somewhere but then I feel a tug and I fell onto someone's lap.

And I look up to see I'm in fives lap and I see that smirk on his face.

Y/n: oh quit that smirk of yours.
*Says only so he can hear*

Five:  nope
*Says only you can hear*

Klaus: whoa didn't know you and y/n were a thing five.

Five: that's non of your business about my lovers or life Klaus.

*A big time skip to where five is going to meet.

the handler once again and after the talk with hazel and cha cha*

Y/n's pov: the time suddenly stops but it's only me and five who aren't stop.

Then I hear a voice say to me.

???: It's so nice to see you again my dear.

Five: nice to see you too.
*Says in a fake happy voice*

The handler: well hello five you look good all things consider.

Y/n's pov: as she was saying that she starts to walk towards me.

I back away from her but it was useless because then I feel something stab me into the neck.

And I Balck out.

Five: what did you do to her!

The handler: she's fine she'll wake up and she will be back to normal.

So do we have a deal you might work with y/n or some one more batter.

Like the killer bride her real code name is the phantom.

Five: yes we have a deal as long as all my siblings survive.

The handler: all of them.

Five: yes all of them.

The handler: I'll see what I can do .

Five's pov: as she took me to the commission she takes me around still with y/n in her arms.

And then she takes me to a desk and she tells everybody something about me.

But I'm more focused on y/n because the handler has not put her down.

she's been in her arms for ages and she haven't woken up yet.

The handler: anyway I'll leave you with your work five and know I must be on my way to help my daughter.

Five: wait you have a kid?!

The handler: yes I do dear.

Five: who?

The handler: you should know my daughter dear five?

Five: I don't I'm sorry.

The handler: well it's y/n.

Five: what do you mean it's y/n she didn't tell me.

The handler: that might be because she got her memories taken about her real mother.

Which is me your father took my daughter away from me five dear .

So if you don't mind I'll be taking my leave so I can take her to med bay.

Five's pov: as she said that I was shocked that my girlfriend was the handler's daughter.

But dad took her daughter away from her.

And before I could say anything more she left with y/n.

Now's my chance to get my plan started and get y/n out of here.

*With handler and y/n*

Y/n's pov:  I open my eyes to see I'm in the commission but I thought I was on a Mission.

Handler: my daughter your finally up I was so worried my dear.

Y/n: I'm sorry mother what happened.

Handler: you got knocked out by one of my worker's but there gone now.

And I have a mission for you but your going to be working with one of my second best assassin's.

Because your my first best sweet heart but you will need to wear your suit at all times.

Because I don't want anyone to know who the phantom is not even your partner.

Y/n: ok sure thing mum.

Handler: and with your partner your going to be with is going to be trade us and when he tries can you kill him.

I know you will because your my daughter.

Y/n: thanks mother.

Handler: anyway let me introduce you to him but get charged.

Y/n: yes mother.

*After you got changed*

Y/n's pov: my mum knocks on a door to an office to a boy my age.

The handler: ok five this is your partner the phantom they will be working with you for this mission I'm sending you on.

Five's pov: i hear a Knock but I don't look because I know it will be the handler.

And then she mentions I have to work with someone and I don't work with people.

But then she says my partner's name and my eyes widened to hear.

I'll be working with the top of all assassin's of the commission.

Handler: ok phantom this is five he's our second best of all assassin's besides you.

Y/n also phantom: it's nice to meet the second legend of the commission.
*Says with a voice box*

Five: same to you phantom.

Y/n also phantom: no no the pleasures all mine five.

Five's pov: the voice is so deep I wont to be able to find out who's under that mask.

This is going to be a bit hard to do my plan because I'll be working with the top assassin.