Chapter 12

I woke up in pain. Everything was blurry.

"W-where am I?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Somewhere where no one will find you." A familiar voice said.

I could see a blurry blonde women. The first thing I thought was

"Rebekah."

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Um your blonde and I'm your niece." I said.

"I didn't know I had a niece?" She said questionably.

"Really." I said sarcastically.

"Don't you back sass me missy, I can rip you heart out in three seconds." She said furious.

"Oooo I'm so scared. Do you know which one of your siblings is my father?" I asked.

"No." She replied.

"Oh then guess. I'll give you a hint, my scent should smell weird." I said having fun with it.

"Hmmm. You are meaner so it can't be Elijah. Wait I know that smile, your Klaus's daughter!!" She gasped.

"You guessed right, I guess your smarter than I thought." I said.

"Hey!!! You really are Klaus's daughter." She yelled.

"Yup and I can steak you in two seconds, with a white oak steak!!" I smiled

"Oh and we are in those tunnels that are under the city." I said watching her shocked expression.

Steffen walks in. "Wow you really do know the city." He said. My phone starts vibrating. Steffen takes it and answers. "Hello Devin."

I can hear Devin freaking out on the other side.

"What have you done to her?!?" Devin almost screams.

"Why don't you find out. We're in the tunnels under the woods." Steffen says.

"She better not be hurt or I'll rip you head off!" Devin threatens.

"Why don't you talk to her yourself?" Steffen says. He the puts the phone on speaker.

"Devin can you hear me?" I ask.

"Liz are you ok?" He asks concerned.

"Yes for now but these ropes are dipped in vervain."

"Oooo he better not lay a finger on you." Devin says defending me.

"Let's see how you feel after hearing this." Steffen starts shooting me with wooden bullets. I start screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Liz!! NO!! I'll be right there!" Devin shouts as Steffen hangs up my phone.

Sorry I haven't updated lately I had to right a play for school so. I'm soooooooooo sorry. I feel so bad for not updating! Well hope you liked it! Bye