Chapter 7

Steffens p.o.v:

What was she doing? Why would I need her blood? Why couldn't I say no? All these thoughts ran through my head. For some reason I couldn't resist her. She seemed special. But I couldn't put my finger on it. She just looked at me like I should know.

Should I? I mean she does look familiar. But that could be because she is in most of my classes. I couldn't snap out of her dark blue eyes. She smiled like I actually know.

She finally looked away. I almost fell over. What was wrong with me? I'm never clumsy. What the hell was wrong with me? God.

"Are you ok Steffen?" Haley asked grabbing my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Why are you thinking so many questions?" She asked.

"What how do you know?" I asked confused.

"Umm..... You look confused. Your eyebrows have been raised for like five minutes." She said.

"Oh..." I said stupidly. God I hate my self.

Elizabeth's p.o.v:

As I grabbed his arm I could hear all his thoughts. He was asking so many questions. "Saving your life. To save your life. Because I compelled you. Yes and no. Everything." I thought the answers to every one of his questions.

"Why are you thinking so many questions?" I asked.

"What how did you know?" He asked back.

"Umm.." Think Liz think. "You look confused. Your eyebrows have been raised for like five minutes." I said.

"Oh.." He said stupidly.

"Aren't you going to let us go now I think I owe you?" I asked politely.

"Ok." Steffen said. He opened the door and we went up stairs. Damon looked confused at us. As we went out the door Steffen asked us where we were going.

"Oh we usually sleep on a bench." I said sadly.

"Oh sorry I asked. You can stay here tonight if you want. We have a spare bedroom." Steffen suggested.

"Oh that would be great!!" I said excited. "It's been so long since I slept in a bed!!!"

"Ok the room is right over here." Steffen lead us to the room.

"Thank you" I said and me and Devin immediately went to bed.

Thank you darkgirl99 for reading my story and making me believe in my writing. I will try to write more soon but I can't guaranty it will be soon.

Please comment, vote, and fan me! Don't be afraid to give me ideas and suggestions! Thank you!!!!!! :D