Elizabeth Michealson ( daughter of Klaus)

My name is Elizabeth Michealson. My father is Nicklaus Michealson. When I was 5 my father left me and my mother and said he would be back soon. One day I don't know what happened, I must have left a corpse too close to the house.

But these men just bursted into our house and put a steak in her heart.After she didn't shrivel up like a vampire does when killed. They went after me. I screamed at the top of my tiny lungs and ran.

Since I was only 5 I hadn't gotten the hang of the super speed yet so I kept tripping. The last time I tripped I couldn't get up. My legs were like jello. So I crawled into a hole in a nearby tree.

Lucky for me they didn't see my bright yellow dress poking out of the tree. When I finally got out of my hiding place I ran into someone.

"Ohf. Sorry I didn't see you there." It was a kind of pale boy with longish black hair that almost completely covered his bright blue eyes.

"It's ok neither did I. What's your name?" I said eager to know and forgetting about the men that I just got away from.

"Devin, Devin White. What's your name?"

"Elizabeth Michealson. Nice to meet you Devin."

"Nice to meet you too Elizabeth."

"You can call me Liz for short if you want." I said shyly

"Ok Liz."

Please comment, vote, and fan if you like it! ;)