Chapter 8

Liz's p.o.v:

I woke up in a older room. It was nice. It reminded me of my room when I was little. I almost thought I was back in 1677. I looked down and saw a pair of arms around my waist. Oh Devin that's why I was so warm. He moaned.

He was so cute when he was asleep! But as soon as I thought that he opened his eyes slightly. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. Shoot I forgot I was talking in his head. His smile got bigger. Crap I did it again.

I shifted around so I could see his face better. He was so cute! He gently kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. When we pulled away we both smiled at each other.

"Ok I think it's time to get up." I said fatigue.

"But it's the weekend." Devin protested.

I looked at my wristwatch and it was 12:00 in the afternoon.

"Devin it's noon." I said.

"Fine." He said giving up.

We got out of bed and found the kitchen. Steffen and Damon were in there. As we walked in they looked up from what they were doing.

"Good morning sleepy heads." Steffen said playfully.

"Good morning or should I say afternoon." I replied.

"You know we can hear everything that is happening in that bed room." Damon said smirking.

"Well if you don't like it then don't listen." I snapped back.

"Oooo you just got served by a girl." Steffen said.

"Whatever." Damon said defeated.

Ha serves him right.

"So what do you want to eat?" Steffen asked politely.

"Don't give them our food it's bad enough they have to live with us." Damon shouted.

Me, Devin, and Steffen all glared at Damon.

"Umm...... do you have bread, turkey, and mayo?" I asked.

"Um I think we do. Ah here it is." Steffen said while rummaging though the cupboards.

I made my self a sandwich and asked Devin if he wanted one.

"Sure I haven't eaten since yesterday in the afternoon!!" He said excitedly.