Chapter 6

"Well it's not really a long story your in some of our classes." Liz explained.

"Oh that makes enough sense." Steffen replied.

"So aren't you going to let us out?" Liz asked.

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

Liz pined Steffen to the wall, baring her teeth. Steffen stuck a needle full of vervain in her back. Liz suddenly fell to the ground.

"No! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" Devin practically screamed.

"Don't worry she'll wake up in a little while." Steffen said.

"No she won't, she's different from the rest of us, if vervain enters her system she could die!" Devin explained.

"Oh well how was I suppose to know?"

"She needs vampire blood." Devin said ignoring Steffen.

"Why?" Steffen asked.

"Don't ask."

"Ok then feed her your blood."

"I can't do that."

"Why?"

"It's complicated. You need to."

"What?! I-I can't"

"You have too."

"Ok." Steffen said giving up.

He leaned over Liz. Taking a big breath he put his wrist to her mouth. Almost instantly she bit his wrist sucking his blood. Steffen started having this unexpected pain in his wrist. When Liz let go Steffens wrist was red and full of blood. He couldn't heal him self. Liz leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Drink my blood it's the only way to heal you. Don't ask any questions."

"O-ok."

And he drank from her neck until she pulled away. He just looked at her trying to figure out what made her special and different. She just smiled.

Please comment, vote, and fan if you like this story so far. ;)