Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I'd like that." He smiled. I walked closer to him and leaned forward, kissing his cheek. "I'll see you at six.." I whispered and walked away.

My heart was beating so fast, I'm going on a date with Nino. The girls are going to freak out. I made my way back to School and met up with Chloe and Marinette.

"Alya!" Mari waved at me. She eyed me up and down suspiciously. "Did something happen?" Might as well tell them. Chloe looked at me. "Nino asked me out on a date." The two of them had their mouths open and looked at eachother.

Chloe's face brightened, her face looked so happy. "Yes! Finally! Girl, we must get you the perfect outfit!" Marinette cheered, Chloe joining her.

The two of them cheered for what seemed like forever but eventually stopped when they spotted Nino walking in the School with Adrien and Luka.

"I wish we could go on a triple date but two out of three of those boys are gay and one of them already has a boyfriend." Mari says.

Chloe stays silent, it's like she's hiding something. "Actually, it can be a double date, but I don't want to interfere so I won't go." I looked at her, Marinette did the same.

"What?" Chloe sighed. "I kind of have a, I don't know, fake boyfriend? We made this deal. He's Mr. Lamberts son, Miles, you see, he asked me and Luka if we were single, Luka said he was taken, Miles hinted, and I said I would date him when pigs flew... And well... Pigs did fly. In fact they were his pigs from his family's farm." She paused to take a breath.

"He said we would pretend to date, if we fell for eachother within the month we'd date for real, if not he would find someone else." Chloe bit her lip. I gaped at her.

That happened just yesterday so I can't get mad at her for not telling us. I smiled and gave Chloe a hug, Marinette did the same. "Can we meet him?" Chloe laughed. She nodded. "Sure." The three of us walked until we were in Mr. Lamberts Math class.

He was at his desk, probably grading papers. Chloe knocked on the door. He looked up. "Hey Chloe, is there something I can do for you?" Chloe blushed. "Do you know where Miles is?" She asked.

"He took Penelope to her School, he should be back soon though." Chloe smiled. "Thanks." We left. "Penny is Miles' little sister. I met her yesterday, shes such a sweet kid." Chloe told us.

We went back to the open area and waited until the bell rung. "There he is.." Chloe said softly. Miles was tall and handsome. I wasn't so sure Chloe can not fall for him, if she does, he better not be an ass.

He saw us and ran over. "Hi Chloe." He greeted her then looked as us. "These your friends?" Duh, genius. "This is Alya, and that's Marinette." Chloe introduced us.

"Hey, I'm Miles, Chloe's...." He paused. "They know you're my fake boyfriend." She tells him. "I'm sure one day I'll be your real boyfriend." He smirks. Chloe playfully shoved him.

"In your dreams." In this City, he will dream that Chloe's his real girlfriend. "That might just come true, considering pigs flew.." Chloe sighed. "Around here, I shouldn't have been surprised. Hawk Moth will do anything to get his hands on these jewels that belong to the Superheroes. Their Miraculous." Miles nodded.

"Yeah, I know. I grew up here so I know when the Heroes first showed up and about Hawk Moth and that he turns people into Supervillains when they have negative emotions." Uh, who doesn't know about them? Maybe people who don't live here or have never seen the News.

The bell finally rang. "We have to go, see you later." Miles headed off and the three of us went inside our class. Nino and Adrien were already there.

Once more Chloe walked to the back since her old seat now belonged to Zoe, her half-sister. But she looked less disappointed, I think she and Nathaniel are getting along pretty well.

The Cat And The SnakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara